Aion Online uploaded by Eric D.

BY AION ONLINE

• Which faction do you favor? Asmodians or the Elyos?9 Answers
  • Who's better for a scout? Be a Ranger or an Assesine?1 Answers
  • What other MMOs would you compare to Aion?2 Answers
Aion Online
  • "I started aion right around the time it first came out.. at first i loved it but i got to about level ten (and my first flight) And it just couldnt keep me interested." in 6 reviews
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
My favorite thing about this game is hands down the graphics! They are so beautiful and so dreamy! I like the scenery in the game, as well as controlling the characters and their interesting quests! I wished I could play if I had more time!
Atasia B.
Atasia B.
Gamer Expert
Where do i begin? This is my favorite MMORPG to play online. There is so much to love about this game. The graphics are absolutely stunning. Aion has a giant range of character customization options available, more than most online MMOs. The plot is original and stands out. There is so much to do in game so I'm never bored. The combat system is smooth and it is relatively easy to earn game money. The best part about this game is that it is free to play and not pay to win. If anything is purchased through the NCsoft store, it doesn't give players an advantage over others which is only fair. I spend countless hours playing this game and enjoy every minute of it. Almost any computer can run this game smoothly, my 5 year old laptop runs it with no problems except for the occasional lag. Both PVP and PVE are exciting and engaging. I highly recommend this game. It's free after all, what is there to lose?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I used to play this allllll the time years ago, and I loved it for the customization of your character etc. it was more fun then since more people played, now it's a little empty. I still love to play it time to time :)
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Inez, Ky
This is a so get thisally great game with good graphics you shoul
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Sarasota, FL
I played Aion ftp a few months ago, and thoroughly enjoyed the content, graphics, character customizations, storyline and concept. The only reason I stopped playing was time.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Bronx, NY
I hate PVP in World of Warcraft - and a lot of Aion is based upon PVP play. I played it when it first came out, I thought it was awful.
Bryanne P.
Bryanne P.
Conway, AR
Considering the game is free to play it has a very dynamic game play and the general NC Soft layout and character design. Which is customizable at best. It is repetitive but it doesn't get old. This is one of my favorite online games because it is free AND it has a lot of options for game play.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Gladstone, Mo
This game is a lot of fun. You can also play with friends.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
MCKINNEY, TX
Love this game since I was 20 years old when I first began playing it, the graphics are amazing and I love how they added new things since I last played it in 2011. Unfortunately if your computer cant handle it or it can't cope with the fast track server, it will lag a bit. You need a great computer and enough memory to download it in the first place. It has too many files and can eat away at you PC space.
criscia a.
criscia a.
Milton, FL
Bought this when it first came out. Some of my friends from world of Warcraft . The scenery was pretty and at first it was fun to play. But it took so much grinding to level up that the game became unfun.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
Which faction do you favor? Asmodians or the Elyos?
Denasia H.
Denasia H.
What other MMOs would you compare to Aion?
Who's better for a scout? Be a Ranger or an Assesine?