BY AINHOA

AINHOA is an award-winning series of professional beauty products for use in the comfort of your home. Pleasurable, convenient, made from the highest quality ingredients, these are Spa-quality products at affordable prices. Ainhoa has been available in the worlds’ finest hotels and spas for over 15 years, offering luxurious treatments using their products. Whether you want daily use products or an intense treatment, whatever your skin type; the stunning Ainhoa range has the right products for you. Treat yourself today and enter the exclusive world of Ainhoa. VITAMINAL is a complete range of natural products for the daily care of oily skin. Regulates sebaceous secretion, regenerates the epidermis cells and prevents excess oil on the skin. It also contains Vitamins A and E which help prevent ageing. VITAMINAL products are astringent, decongestive, increase blood irrigation and increase the dilation of the lymphatic channels, leaving your skin clean and hydrated but never oily and helping to delay the ageing of the skin. VITAMINAL Facial Mask is a cream facial mask that purifies, disinfects and has astringent, decongestive and calming properties. Helps to leave the skin revitalized, hydrated and calmed. VITAMINAL products are recommended for oily and problematic skin. Recommended for Men and Women and anyone from 16 years and upwards. Ainhoa products which compliment this range are: SPECIFIC Glycolic Acid, SPECIFIC Purifying Fluid, and SPECIFIC Seboregulating Cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole S.
Review for: AINHOA Vitaminal Facial Mask, 6.8 Fluid Ounce, AINHOA Vitaminal Facial Mask, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Review for: AINHOA Vitaminal Facial Mask, 6.8 Fluid Ounce, AINHOA Vitaminal Facial Mask, 3.4 Fluid Ounce, Other more...
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Ashley G.
York, PA
Review for: AINHOA Vitaminal Facial Mask, 6.8 Fluid Ounce more...
I use this once a week or every two weeks depending on my busy schedule but this stuff never disappoints! It’s expensive and nice and it works so well! I love having spa day at home with this stuff!!
Clarissa G.
Saint Paul, MN
I've only used it a couple times from a friend but it's rich and just feels very refreshing and rich. I love the smooth application and just the soothing feeling I get when applying
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Anna P.
A face mask with refreshing emollient and balancing effects, for oily skins.

Helps eliminate shine, softens skin and closes dilated pores.Is very good, I recommend it although here in Venezuela I did not get it again
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
I can't believe how this product worked for me it leave my skin less dry and more smooth! I can definitely say this is one of my favorite product for Ainhoa!
Iskra G.
This brand reduces the excess of fat secretion in my skin, protects and also slows aging, has a good texture and excellent presentation.
Alyssa M.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I absolutely love these masks from this brand. They make my skin super smooth and I just love to use them when I want to pamper myself.
Desiree T.
Starks, ME
Review for: AINHOA Vitaminal Facial Mask, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
I was not a fan of this at all, this was given to me as a gift last holiday season and I didn’t like the texture of the mask at all.