2 colors available

BY AINHOA

AINHOA is an award-winning series of professional beauty products for use in the comfort of your home. Pleasurable, convenient, made from the highest quality ingredients, these are Spa-quality products at affordable prices. Ainhoa has been available in the worlds’ finest hotels and spas for over 15 years, offering luxurious treatments using their products. Whether you want daily use products or an intense treatment, whatever your skin type; the stunning Ainhoa range has the right products for you. Treat yourself today and enter the exclusive world of Ainhoa. ROYAL JELLY is a complete natural daily-use facial range for dry, dehydrated skins. Royal Jelly is considered to be one of the world's most nutrient-rich substances packed with protein and more than 100 nutrients including essential Amino-Acids, minerals, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, C and E as well as Biotin, Niacin and Folic Acid. We use Royal Jelly in our natural skin care products because it is known to help enhance the skin's texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Royal Jelly has also been found to have anti-oxidant and humectant properties. Ainhoa ROYAL JELLY is a range of products which prevent dehydration and ageing of the skin. They elevate the vital tone, regenerate fibers and provide an increase in the elasticity and flexibility of the skin. ROYAL JELLY Hydrating Facial Mask is an extremely hyrdating and calming gel facial mask. It also contributes to increasing the revitalization and tone of the skin. Leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Royal Jelly Helps to regenerate Collagen fibers and nourishes the skin by replacing vital missing nutrients. ROYAL JELLY products are for mature, dry, dehydrated, devitalized and tired skin types. Recommended for ages 40 years and upwards. Ainhoa products which compliment this range are: SPECIFIC Glycolic Acid, SPECIFIC Vitamin C Fluid, SPECIFIC Active Multi-lift Cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anlly R.
Anlly R.
having your face good and smooth without pimples and blackheads having your face protected can hlep u have an amazing face. u can any face for the moring and night at any stores so you can have amazing skin. its good to have an amzing face to take care of your skin
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
Makes my skin feel so clean and soft afterwards! It isn't the cheapest mask I have ever used. My skin was not irritated like it has been with previous masks.
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
san antonio, TX
I sometimes have issues with dryness and this clears that all the way up. I've been sleeping in mine and waking up with very moisturized and supple skin. It isn't too expensive and I would definitely buy it again.
Alma P.
Alma P.
It's the best hydrating mask I ever tried .. has a wonderful smell and leave my face like a baby it's so good I just love it
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Wyomissing, PA
In the winter I tend to get the dry patches around my nose so I thought I'd give this a try. I don't necessarily think it was worth the price. Don't get me wrong it smelled fresh and it was nice just I think you can find a cheaper product that works the same
i love the product is sentasional , i like the presentation , repiet the use i love i love i love ainhoa
Todos sus productos son geniales soy amante de las cremas faciales y este hidrata mi rostro y lo cuida
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Washington, DC
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
miami, estado unidos

simpre my friends say their capsules are very good for the skin have not proven but if I would like to try to see that this work for me
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
This product really made my face feel fresh and hydrated and to life I really love this product