BY AINHOA

AINHOA is an award-winning series of professional beauty products for use in the comfort of your home. Pleasurable, convenient, made from the highest quality ingredients, these are Spa-quality products at affordable prices. Ainhoa has been available in the worlds’ finest hotels and spas for over 15 years, offering luxurious treatments using their products. Whether you want daily use products or an intense treatment, whatever your skin type; the stunning Ainhoa range has the right products for you. Treat yourself today and enter the exclusive world of Ainhoa. OLIVE is a complete facial range for the daily care of mixed skins. Derived from Natural Olive Extract which is widely used in skin treatments and is rich in proteins, minerals and vitamins. It provides a highly revitalizing, invigorating and anti-oxidant effect. Olive Extract is an effective component in neutralizing the damage of free radicals and helps balance your skin's moisture levels. With its unique ability to mix with water, our Olive Extract helps moisturize without clogging your pores and it is a perfect barrier to protect skin from irritants. OLIVE products are hydrating, nourishing and softening, protecting and restoring the skin's hydro-lipid layer. OLIVE products also balance the corneous layer, provide firmness, elasticity, natural protection and offer anti-wrinkle benefits. OLIVE Facial Mask is an easy to use, refreshing, transparent gel mask, helping to protect and maintain the skin's hydro-lipid layer. It encourages the the skin to repair, recover and increase its elasticity. OLIVE products are recommended for mixed, dehydrated, aged and dry skin types aged 28 years and upwards. Ainhoa products that compliment this range are: SPECIFIC Glycolic Acid, SPECIFIC Vitamin C Fluid and SPECIFIC Multi-Lift Cream. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ylime H.
San Bernardino
Review for: AINHOA Olive Facial Mask, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
Tried this product for my combination skin. Did work on my dry parts but made the rest of my face super oily. I would suggest to use it only in the dry areas but even at that after a week or so it made that are oily.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Product was super luxurious. Went on the skin with ease and was not overly messy like some masks can be. Left skin feeling revitalised and full of life. Love it.
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many
Anna Beth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really enjoy the smell of the mask and the packaging is nice and clean. However, I have only purchased this once and I will probably not do so again. The formula is somewhat thin and runny, and leaves an oily feeling on my face after I remove it. It feels as though it takes several washings before it is completely gone. Once it is completely off, my skin does feel smooth, but in my opinion it is not worth the price.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
Ainhoa is a very good brand. It has a clean smell. I'm only issue was an allergic reaction that made my face itchy. Make sure to read labels. But for people who don't suffer from certain allergies give this product a try you may like it.
Tessa K.
Newtown Square, PA
The olive extAct contained within the product draws out all impurities while leaving my skin smooth, clean, radiant and glowing, the natural olive extant included in the product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin yet it still does the job it's intended to do which is draw out all skin impurities
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
Kissimmee, FL
esta mascara es una maravilla la recomiendo muchisimo ademas te ayudara a sentirte fresca y no deja fea la piel es de muy alta calidad el producto vale mucho la pena
Jose Luis D.
Homestead, FL
It is good for my hands moisturizing. The cream is absorbed very quickly, so I do not feel viscid after just seconds. Just one thing that I do not like is the scent, might be rose.
Cristavia B.
Lula, GA
Does this product help with oily skin? I tend to suffer with having very oily skin and I've been looking for a mask to help control this.
Cristavia B.