BY AINHOA

AINHOA is an award-winning series of professional beauty products for use in the comfort of your home. Pleasurable, convenient, made from the highest quality ingredients, these are Spa-quality products at affordable prices. Ainhoa has been available in the worlds’ finest hotels and spas for over 15 years, offering luxurious treatments using their products. Whether you want daily use products or an intense treatment, whatever your skin type; the stunning Ainhoa range has the right products for you. Treat yourself today and enter the exclusive world of Ainhoa. LUXE GOLD is a very special facial range containing Gold and highly sought-after Caviar Extract in even greater concentrations, to pamper the skin and this combination of innovative ingredients provides anti-wrinkle, regenerative, revitalizing, oxygenating and lifting actions. Caviar Extract is regenerative and nourishing while Gold stimulates cellular oxygenation, lifts and provides light reflection. Caviar Extract is rich in vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B6 and the elements Cobalt, Copper, Phosphorus, Silicon, Zinc; as well as Amino-Acids Glycine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine and Asparagine. Additionally sources of marine DNA, key to skin cell regeneration. This potent combination intensifies the processes inside the skin cells and moisturizes, slowing down the aging process. You will not find higher Caviar Extract concentrations even in products that cost hundreds of dollars more than LUXE GOLD. LUXE GOLD Mask is a cream facial mask treatment. This cream offers the skin recovery and regeneration. It is highly moisturizing and has nourishing power while it helps the skin recover its hydro-lipid balance. Apply evenly and rinse off with water after 15 minutes. For ages 35 years and upwards with dry/dehydrated skins / expression lines. Ainhoa products which compliment this range are: LUXE Cleansing Milk, LUXE Facial Tonic, SPECIFIC Glycolic Acid and PLASTIC MASK Lifting Mask. see more...

Buy on Amazon
nita C.
Don't know I have never had any before I would like to have one if I can get one thanks again ncc
Yudelka P.
Me gusta esta máscara facial, muy buena me encanta, esta marca es una de las mejores la amo.
Kon K.
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Elizabeth B.
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! TheBESTfacemask
KarenHedeman H.
Doral, FL
Calidad 1a, no es económica pero vale la pena. Me ayuda a prevenir las arrugas y protegerme de la piel seca, dejando la piel suave y de aspecto natural y saludable.
Shaine B.
Saskatoon
This facial mask has caviar in it! This means it's great for skin recovery and regeneration. My skin felt so soft and my dark circles have lessened after using it for sometime. My dehydrated skin also improved a lot!
Belen D.
I have used this product very few times but these few times have been very effective since it leaves me a completely soft skin radiant and much cleaner than what leaves you a soap or a normal exfoleador, I love the effects that I leave in my face From a greasy feeling to a clean and nice
Diana G.
No conozco la marca, me encantaría que alguien me de información, pues me gusta estar al tanto de todo lo relacionado con la belleza y el cuidado de la piel .
Brittany L.
Chilliwack, BC
I love this face mask it makes your skin soft and leaves you feeling refreshed I love this mask and would use it again
adrian f.
Very good product, I love it and is very effective, I recommend a lot, worth , i like