BY AINHOA

AINHOA is an award-winning series of professional beauty products for use in the comfort of your home. Pleasurable, convenient, made from the highest quality ingredients, these are Spa-quality products at affordable prices. Ainhoa has been available in the worlds’ finest hotels and spas for over 15 years, offering luxurious treatments using their products. Whether you want daily use products or an intense treatment, whatever your skin type; the stunning Ainhoa range has the right products for you. Treat yourself today and enter the exclusive world of Ainhoa. LUXE GOLD is a very special facial range containing Gold and highly sought-after Caviar Extract in even greater concentrations, to pamper the skin and this combination of innovative ingredients provides anti-wrinkle, regenerative, revitalizing, oxygenating and lifting actions. Caviar Extract is regenerative and nourishing while Gold stimulates cellular oxygenation, lifts and provides light reflection. Caviar Extract is rich in vitamins A, D, B1, B2, B6 and the elements Cobalt, Copper, Phosphorus, Silicon, Zinc; as well as Amino-Acids Glycine, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine and Asparagine. Additionally sources of marine DNA, key to skin cell regeneration. This potent combination intensifies the processes inside the skin cells and moisturizes, slowing down the aging process. You will not find higher Caviar Extract concentrations even in products that cost hundreds of dollars more than LUXE GOLD. LUXE GOLD Mask is a cream facial mask treatment. This cream offers the skin recovery and regeneration. It is highly moisturizing and has nourishing power while it helps the skin recover its hydro-lipid balance. Apply evenly and rinse off with water after 15 minutes. For ages 35 years and upwards with dry/dehydrated skins / expression lines. Ainhoa products which compliment this range are: LUXE Cleansing Milk, LUXE Facial Tonic, SPECIFIC Glycolic Acid and PLASTIC MASK Lifting Mask. see more...

Buy on Amazon
This mask is very good. Their is a lot of reasions why I like it. The first thing I would like to say is that it is very soft on ur face and it doesn't burn like some others do. Also it is easy to pell off expscialy when u get it on ur little side hairs. So I hope u enjoy it like I do.
Ellie p.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Absolutely in love with this mask. Keeps your pores small and keeps skin feeling refreshed. The packaging is super cute and definitely a splurge item. Purchased at Sephora's as a pick me up. Not sure if I would buy again based on how pricey it is.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Medley, FL
Amo este producto, a pesar de que es un poco caro vale la pena, deja tu piel realmente suave y limpia..un producto muy profesional, si tienes la oportunidad de comprarlo, hazlo!
Kiana A.
Kiana A.
Yonkers, NY
I've only used it once so Far so I'm not to sure if it truly works well yet.. I believe I have to try it a couple times to see results but it seems good so far
Shea G.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
AMAZING! This is a pricey face mask but it is worth it. It makes your face feel so soft and new. Go buy this now, i mean it.
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
This mask worked wonders for me left my skin feeling absolutely amazing I will definitely be buying this again
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
Love this product does great for my skins and I loved the way it felt as well and it's very affordable for me
Emely C.
Emely C.
Lawrence, MA
Ainhoa luxe gold facial mask me gusto mucho porque deja la piel suave e hidratada con un brillo natural
nita C.
nita C.
Don't know I have never had any before I would like to have one if I can get one thanks again ncc
Great face mask for your own personal spa day! I got mine right online best choice too it works like an angel very effective I use this product a lot I would defiantly recommend to fist time users who are trying for the right product