Aim™ Multi-Benefit Cavity Protection Ultra Mint Gel Toothpaste 5.5 oz. Box uploaded by OnDeane J.Aim™ Multi-Benefit Cavity Protection Ultra Mint Gel Toothpaste 5.5 oz. Box uploaded by Chrissy D.

BY AIM

Take Aim against cavities. see more...

Katie M.
This is my go to toothpaste because it is great and very minty! Gives you a great fresh breath after using it and it is a great inexpensive toothpaste that will last you  a long time! I 100% recommend this to you for you to get a good use out of! However Colgate is also good but more expensive
Kaitlyn T.
Saint Cloud, MN
The main thing I didn't like was the taste, hard to explain. It was like an off minty flavor. This was cheaper than alternatives not considering coupons.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dad uses Aim, it seems so retro to me since I've seen it for many years it's very gentle and mild and doesn't leave your teeth feeling too clean
Stacy S.
2,100 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this product. it is affordable and efffective. I will buy this product again! i love how it makes my breath feel fresh and clean.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is very budget friendly and does not have a strong minty taste. It works fine but I prefer a whitening toothpaste.
karen m.
Franklin
I have used this toothpaste and love the mint taste it has. Definitely recommend this. Great product and great buy!
Nina S.
Decorah
This toothpaste tastes great, feels good, cleans well, and is just all around Great. It is only 85 cents at Walmart too!!
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Inexpensive and does the job. It's a great product if you're on a tight budget and need to have a good oral care system
Mackenzie P.
Wayne
This toothpaste did really well with whitening my teeth. It worked after about a week and it helped with my bad breath
Timothy K.
Beaumont , TX
Tried this.... not too impressed with this product I don't know I just prefer Colgate over any toothpaste brand

Amazon