Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Jen A.Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Samantha F.

BY AIM

Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste.
Take Aim against cavities.
Cavity protection.
Multi-benefit.
Cleans.
Freshens.
Protects.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association. see more...

Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste
  • "Good flavor, doesn't burn my tongue with overpowering mintiness, does not clean my teeth as much as I'd like it to but it gets the job done for a good price!" in 1 review
Britnee L.
Great price and cleans my teeth well. The flavor isn't overwhelming and it leaves my mouth smelling and feeling clean. Even works well as a scrubbing agent to get soap scum off the shower and tub.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
I don't recommend this tooth paste it leaves a bad taste in mouth after I finish brushing , not sure if it helped my teeth or not I never brought the product again
Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After all the hype with beads in other brands and our dental hygienist telling us to switch to a "bottom shelf cheap" toothpaste, we tried this after a few others and have loved it - we've had great dental check ups too!
alyssa t.
Great tasting gel freshens breath and protects against cavities well. I have been using it for years and along with regular use of dental floss I have maintained healthy teeth and gums.
Samantha F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this at dollar section in jewel. I like the flavor dowsnt burn your mouth and still leaves a clean feeling to it. And its cheap I would definitely buy again.
safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
this is my favorite tooth paste ever! my whole family uses it and its the only brand we buy! its amazing and super refreshing. we literally use it all the time!
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
This is the only toothpaste my husband uses! It makes his teeth pearly white! I love the price and the fact that it is a gel. Great clean for a great price!
Sydnie H.
Redding, CA
lacey e.
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
used this when lived at home. cheap so it’s affordable and minty. leaves breath fresh. would recommend but lower stars because i buy different brand
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I have been using aim toothpaste my whole life and I love how refreshed it makes my mouth and I also love how it is only a dollar for a huge tube.

back