Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Jen A.Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Samantha  F.

BY AIM

Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste.
Take Aim against cavities.
Cavity protection.
Multi-benefit.
Cleans.
Freshens.
Protects.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Good flavor, doesn't burn my tongue with overpowering mintiness, does not clean my teeth as much as I'd like it to but it gets the job done for a good price!" in 1 review
Hannah G.
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
I seriously cannot use any other toothpaste. This one tastes the best and leaves my breath minty fresh. I’ve never had a cavity so I’d say it works very well. I get it at Walmart for $1! I hope it never leaves because it is my absolute favorite brand!
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 8 oz; 226.8 g more...
I’m very fond of this product. I feel it doesn’t make my teeth feel clean, I have to brush multiple times for a smooth feeling on my teeth. The freshness doesn’t last long. It’s something I wouldn’t buy for my family
Narelis A.
augusta, ga
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
It tastes good lol. It smells good but I feel as though it doesn’t maintain the cleanliness in the mouth long enough. I feel like within an hour or so I have bland breath, which is not what I want from my toothpaste. I believe you can spend just a little more and have a toothpaste that will not only do what it’s supposed to do but give you what you want, like long extension of fresh minty breath without worrying to have to chew gum or something within a few hours.
Mygyaalmy🌻 B.
Carson, CA
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 8 oz; 226.8 g more...
I love this toothpaste I got this from Walmart it’s inexpensive and effective. You don’t need much and it get really soapy which I like. Would def purchase again before I run out
Brooke D.
It's a really cheap toothpaste for like $1 and its the only toothpaste I use. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and its the only toothpaste that don't hurt my teeth.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
It's cheap, and probably not the best for you. However, it gets the job done. I always feel my teeth are clean after using this toothpaste. It doesn't get stuck in my toothbrush. When I put it on my teeth I feel that it spreads and foams up very well.
Cristy A.
Paint Lick
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
I love this toothpaste. It gets my teeth white and clean. I buy this at Walmart. The product is very effective and is a great toothpaste. Other toothpaste are just too minty or to bland, aim is just right.
Mookie M.
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
I don't recommend this tooth paste it leaves a bad taste in mouth after I finish brushing , not sure if it helped my teeth or not I never brought the product again
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
For a looong time I passed by this toothpaste in the grocery store, not bothering with it since there were so many other flashy brands. I picked this up on a whim when I was traveling (and didn't have room in my budget nor did I want to spend $5 for toothpaste), and I was really surprised at how good it was! It has a light spearmint taste that isn't as overwhelming as Colgate/Arm & Hammer/other brands, and it has the same amount of flouride (0.24%) as the higher priced toothpastes. While Aim doesn't spend much on packaging and advertising, they make up for it with a really solid product. My dental visits have been great, no cavities, gum disease, or breakdown of enamel in sight. At $0.86, what's not to love? You don't always have to pay more for a quality product, and who likes buying toothpaste anyway? Might as well go for a cheap but still effective option like Aim!
Britnee L.
Great price and cleans my teeth well. The flavor isn't overwhelming and it leaves my mouth smelling and feeling clean. Even works well as a scrubbing agent to get soap scum off the shower and tub.