Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Samantha  F.Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste uploaded by Jen A.

BY AIM

Aim Ultra Mint Gel Anticavity Fluoride Gel Toothpaste.
Take Aim against cavities.
Cavity protection.
Multi-benefit.
Cleans.
Freshens.
Protects.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Good flavor, doesn't burn my tongue with overpowering mintiness, does not clean my teeth as much as I'd like it to but it gets the job done for a good price!" in 1 review
Narelis I.
Norcross , GA
Review for: Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste 6 oz more...
It tastes good lol. It smells good but I feel as though it doesn’t maintain the cleanliness in the mouth long enough. I feel like within an hour or so I have bland breath, which is not what I want from my toothpaste. I believe you can spend just a little more and have a toothpaste that will not only do what it’s supposed to do but give you what you want, like long extension of fresh minty breath without worrying to have to chew gum or something within a few hours.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
It's cheap, and probably not the best for you. However, it gets the job done. I always feel my teeth are clean after using this toothpaste. It doesn't get stuck in my toothbrush. When I put it on my teeth I feel that it spreads and foams up very well.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
For a looong time I passed by this toothpaste in the grocery store, not bothering with it since there were so many other flashy brands. I picked this up on a whim when I was traveling (and didn't have room in my budget nor did I want to spend $5 for toothpaste), and I was really surprised at how good it was! It has a light spearmint taste that isn't as overwhelming as Colgate/Arm & Hammer/other brands, and it has the same amount of flouride (0.24%) as the higher priced toothpastes. While Aim doesn't spend much on packaging and advertising, they make up for it with a really solid product. My dental visits have been great, no cavities, gum disease, or breakdown of enamel in sight. At $0.86, what's not to love? You don't always have to pay more for a quality product, and who likes buying toothpaste anyway? Might as well go for a cheap but still effective option like Aim!
Britnee L.
Great price and cleans my teeth well. The flavor isn't overwhelming and it leaves my mouth smelling and feeling clean. Even works well as a scrubbing agent to get soap scum off the shower and tub.
Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After all the hype with beads in other brands and our dental hygienist telling us to switch to a "bottom shelf cheap" toothpaste, we tried this after a few others and have loved it - we've had great dental check ups too!
alyssa t.
Great tasting gel freshens breath and protects against cavities well. I have been using it for years and along with regular use of dental floss I have maintained healthy teeth and gums.
Samantha  F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought this at dollar section in jewel. I like the flavor dowsnt burn your mouth and still leaves a clean feeling to it. And its cheap I would definitely buy again.
safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
this is my favorite tooth paste ever! my whole family uses it and its the only brand we buy! its amazing and super refreshing. we literally use it all the time!
Sydnie H.
Redding, CA
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
This is the only toothpaste my husband uses! It makes his teeth pearly white! I love the price and the fact that it is a gel. Great clean for a great price!