BY AIM #22 in Dental Floss & Picks

Note:&Nbsp; Actual Product Packaging May Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Updates By Manufacturer. New &Amp; Improved! Take Aim Against Cavities Shred Resistant Angled Pick Comfort Grip Simple &Amp; Effective A Healthy Mouth Is A Beautiful Mouth&Trade;. 1-866-373-7374 see more...

Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
FLOSS PICKS legit the best product ever ! My husband is obsessed with these . They’re very very affordable & effective. Gets the job done every time ! Also the work gentle ! Very satisfied with this product, great price & value ! You can take these anywhere so that works even better ! You can get these products at any local drugstore or Walmart !
Adraysa J.
Charlotte, NC
These are PERFECT! The traditional way of flossing is a pain, which is why most ppl skip it. But flossing is the most important part. This is my first time buying this product and I use it all the time, I love how it has the toothpick at the end, it’s convenient and affordable. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Shema J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It leaves my gums feeling refreshed and clean. I use it every other day during my daily routine. They are relatively cheap in-stores and it offers a lot of flossers in the bag. I am satisfied with this product and I will continue purchasing it.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
I love these things! It makes flossing easy and more enjoyable. I also like that I can put them in a plastic baggy and carry them in my purse for the day. It’s a great product and it keeps my teeth clean and healthy.
Bianca S.
Modesto, CA
I love these floss toothpicks because they are easy to use and I can reach all my teeth easily. Hey also work well for teaching my 3 year old to floss as well. I will definitely purchase again.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
These are awesome for on the go, or just everyday use. It's great that you don't have to roll floss our like the traditional floss, or wrap it around your fingers. It's quick and efficient
Trupti D.
Kennesaw, GA
Aim Toothpaste Aim 50 ct Floss Picks Nylon Thread (Pack of 12) is my absolute favourite as they are strong and super cleansing. I like the mint flavor as it makes cleaning less of a tedious job(due to oral smell) i use it daily before i go to bed. I recommend it to all who want to buy floss picks
Sarah C.
Hollis Center
This is the easiest way to floss, the handle is perfect size so you can get the back teeth so it completely meet my exceptions and will be buying this again when I run out. I recommend for adults and kids
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy the no brained floss picks as it's easier for me and my children. You have less chance of hurting yourself and causing your gums to bleed. I would say they are idiot proof and good for everyone. Plus you can take them with you and floss on the go.