Aim Revolution Tongue Scraper Soft Bristle Toothbrush Pack (2 Toothbrushes, Random Colors)

BY AIM

Aim Revolution toothbrushes Comes with 2 toothbrushes Colors are chosen at random Soft bristle toothbrush Back of brush head serves as a tongue scraper see more...

Kaley P.
Rex
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love these tooth brushes ! I bought mine at the local dollar tree because I wanted a good but cheap tooth brush ! I’ve bought several different styles and loved them . They last forever .
Corey H.
San Diego
I get two for $1 at my local dollar tee. Good deal and pretty basic toothbrush but not a cheapy one. Has those rubber bristles at the edges, I feel like it helps.
Lydia J.
Meridian, MS
This is a good toothbrush. It's a little big and bulky, but it does work. I probably won't buy another just because it doesn't fit in my holder
Angela H.
Oakdale, MN
I get the Soft toothbrush & this is great for sensitive teeth. Gently cleans teeth without hurting or causing more sensitivity
Maryam A.
Providence , RI
My favorite toothbrush ever. I like it because it’s so soft and gentle on the teeth and it’s cheap
Lauren F.
Long lasting, good at cleaning teeth, good tongue scraper, and I would recommend this toothbrush
Ashley L.
Keewatin
I use this type of toothbrush a lot, works good. Buy it at dollarama. It’s one of the more expensive ones there, but you get what you pay for.