BY AIM

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Aim Multi Benefit Tartar Control Plus Mouthwash Plus Whitening Cool Mint Gel. Multi Benefit - cleans freshens and protects. Anti-cavity fluoride gel toothpaste. Made in the USA. 6oz tube packed 24 per case. see more...

Joy P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Aim is a great brand and it's cheap and easy to find. At my local store it's only 99 cents and buy one get one half off
Teressa H.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best dollar pastes. Not a bad flavor and they're only a dollar here so I always stock up!
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I try not to buy anything with fluoride so.....Aim Gel Antactivity Fluoride Toothpaste Tartar Control will not be my toothpaste of choice.
Halie J.
Very cheap and I love the taste! I prefer toothpastes with sensitivity relief but I don't mind using aim at all!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
My family always used a different brand of toothpaste but one day while my husband and I were shopping and we saw this in Walmart for less than .90 a tube. At that price point, what did we have to lose, so we decided to give it a try. We LOVE it! We have been using it since then. It leave a nice clean feeling and it's a great minty taste!