Aim Multi Benefit Fresh Mint Gel Whitening Toothpaste With Baking Soda uploaded by Dominique M.

BY AIM

Aim Multi Benefit Fresh Mint Gel Whitening Toothpaste With Baking Soda, 6 oz: Cavity protection Whitening Strengthens tooth enamel

• Sorry please ignore, that question which was supposed to be a rev...1 Answers
  • This toothpaste is a favorite of mine because the price is reason...1 Answers
Ally G.
For many, there's not much of a difference in toothpaste. But for me this is the best toothpaste due to its flavor and price. Usually, I don't like minty toothpaste but this one is not overpowering and has the texture of a kids anti-cavity toothpaste. Would definitely recommend based off flavor, unsure of it's claimed whitening effects.
Dominique M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is not my go to toothpaste. I admit it gets the job done but I do prefer other brands. The good thing about Aim it is very inexpensive typically you can get a large tube for $1 if not less. Aim Multi Benefit Fresh Mint Gel Whitening Toothpaste With Baking Soda
October K.
Canon, GA
This toothpaste has a good flavor and is very cheap for a whitening toothpaste. It does a decent job at whitening and cleans just as well as the good brands.
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the taste , I usually only use winter green oral products , I don't really like spear emit of regular r mint , it gives a bad taste after ,
Crystal B.
Stanton
I like this product I would recommend anyone to buy it its not expensive you can buy it at Walmart ,dollar general ,family dollar
Nicole M.
Saint Helens, OR
This is the only toothpaste we use in the house! It cleans your teeth, it's cheap, and it tastes pretty good too. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a clean mouth without paying too much.

Michelle M.
I always buy this toothpaste at my local Pathmark. It's long lasting and you can't beat the price. It comes in different flavors.
Nikki C.
Rock hill , South carolina
This is pretty much the only toothpaste I use. The price is good, but what I love most is the favor and just the minty breath I'm left with. I've never had a problem with it and will keep using it of course.
Nanii S.
Its good, Its cheap and it get the job done. has a refreshing mint taste, and leaves your mouth with that fresh cleaning feeling
Lori N.
Sorry please ignore, that question which was supposed to be a review.
Lori N.
This toothpaste is a favorite of mine because the price is reasonable and the paste cleans my teeth really well. For some reason my teeth are not as sensitive when I use it. You can buy a nice size of this Aim toothpaste at Family Dollar for $1 for all those on a budget.