BY AIM

Take Aim Against Cavities Takes Away Plaque From Between Teeth, Braces, Bridges, And Even The Tightest Spaces. Thin And Safe Design For Small Spaces Design To Fit Your Finger For Comfort And Control 1-866-373-7374 Made In The Prc. see more...

Soupy M.
canada
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this floss . It works well with my teeth . I love the taste . It is pretty good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement . I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Rubi L.
These were great for me when I had braces they were good for those hard to reach places & when my toothbrush didn't want to take out the food between my teeth. Oh it was so difficult keeping my teeth with braces clean, but these helped alot, I totally recommend!
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
These are nice really good brushes it's more like a pick to get the gunk out of your mouth but I don't think repurchased this again I was my first time and I don't think I went back. They're like little mini pick floss.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My 4 year old daughter loves these. She loves how they come in different colors. The fit in between her teeth very nice and it doesn't bother her gums. I will buy these non stop or until she can't use them and has to.move to regular floss.
Tamara J.
Far Rockaway, NY
I recently began using interdental brushes because my dentist told me that I am showing early signs of periodontitis. She suggested these brushes to me as I have larger gaps in my teeth and therefore flossing alone was not enough. I bought two sets from my local variety store on two different occasions. The aim interdental brushes had handles and that made it much easier to use. The other brand didn't have handles and at first I didn't think I needed but it is much easier to use with the aim interdental brushes. I also floss with the Aim floss to get the food out from between my gum and the teeth, the floss passes through with ease and doesn't cause bleeding. I would recommend the interdental brushes for anyone that has spaced teeth or gaps between some of their teeth.
Hannah S.
W Valley City, UT
I used to use these when I had braces to get everything out from in between. They worked decently to get everything out. It was kinda hard to use them though and sometimes they wpuld stab my gums.
Megan P.
These are the best! It's easy to carry around and i can easily find them in my bag because of its bright handle. These get in between my braces easily and helps me keep them nice and clean. You can find these at the dollar store for and The caps on the brushes ensure that they stay clean till you need to use it.
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
Great little brushes if you happen to have braces. Throw them in your purse and you have a little brush to use after meals, or you can use them after brushing at home to get in between the brackets. Colorful and cute. Worth the price. Would recommend these!
Lauren F.
Worked great for when i had braces. i would recommend it you need something to clean out your braces in those hard to reach places that food get stuck into. its very effective in getting out all the food stuck. i wouldn't buy again because i no longer have braces.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
These were a life saver when I had braces. They are able to get into spaces between the wire and brackets where other brushes couldn't. They're also great for slightly larger gaps between teeth where floss is less effective.
Madison L.
Do these work for people with braces
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Are they like little brushes?