Aim floss tooth picks waxed nylon thread - 90 ea uploaded by Harlie H.

BY AIM #99 in Dental Floss & Picks

Take aim against cavities with Aim Floss Picks! These handy teeth-cleaners feature a strip of shred-resistant waxed nylon floss at one end, and a pointed pick at the other. Use the pick end to dislodge food particles after meals, and use the floss end... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
mariah m.
I like to use these because they are easier to use than regular floss. The best part about these are the parts at the end that really help to clean out one's teeth. I have a built in retainer and use the pick at the end to get around that. I have been satisfied with using them and only like to floss with these because they made flossing easier.
Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tend to use these on the go or when i am in a hurry but mostly when i am lazy. I uses these quite a bit more then dental floss its self. Pros its much easier to get all the way in the back of your mouth and cons well you go through them fast because using the same one for all your teeth is kinda gross.
Kara B.
I love this toothpick-flosser hybrid things! I keep them in my purse, in my car, in my bathroom, and in my nightstand. The actual dental floss isn't the strongest floss I've ever used, but it gets the job done and I rarely have one that breaks. The toothpick end is so convenient and much more effective than a traditional wooden toothpick. Like I said, I love these things!
Kristi A.
Baton Rouge, LA
One of my favorite dental flossers. Strong and effective in getting in crooks and crannies. Keep by the bed and in my car. You just never know when you might need some dental assistance. It drives me crazy to feel something caught between my teeth.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. I keep them in my purse, in my desk at work, and at home. They get the job done and reach into tiny spaces (like the back of my mouth). I think I bought them at Walmart. Repeat user. Will and would definitely buy again. I much prefer them to floss.
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these floss tooth picks they are strong and never break when you floss your teeth. I get them from the dollar tree store so they are really cheap but still the best on the market
caitlin m.
I bought these by recommendation of a friend and can’t go back to regular floss! It makes it so easy to floss quickly and easily every day, I don’t even dread it. If you hate flossing I highly recommend trying these, they make it so much easier.
Queen M.
Irving, TX
life savers! i love these so much! when i go out i always have one in my purse just in case i have something in my teeth. i tend to lose them quite a bit due to their size and sometimes they are a bit flimsy
Sasha L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very handy tool. I keep some in my purse in ziplock bags and take them to work and when eating out. You have to be careful with the tip because it is very sharp. Its good and affordable! I will continue to buy!
Nikki F.
I love the shape an angle you can use the floss thread it reached spots hand flossing could never reach the flavor was good too I have some crooked teeth an this fit right in better then I could of imagined I'd recommend this to my friends an family