BY AIM #69 in Dental Floss & Picks

Mint Take Aim Against Cavities 100 + 20Yds More! Special Kool Back Window On The Floss Case To Remind You When To Re-Buy Your Aim&Reg; Dental Floss Aim&Reg; Dental Floss Is Made Of Lightly Waxed Material Designed To Slip Easily Between Tight Teeth Without Shredding. Note:&Nbsp; Slight Gum Bleeding During Flossing Is Frequently A Sign Of Unhealthy Gums.&Nbsp; By Flossing Daily, Bleeding Should Stop. Consult Your Dentists If Bleeding Persists. 1-866-Dr Fresh Made In Prc. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
Love this brand of floss! It is very minty and leaves my teeth feeling extra clean. The individual-disposable floss is very convenient and minimizes the time spent flossing. Will definitely repurchase in the future
KP P.
This is a very durable floss. It helps get all those tough to reach places. It is not slippery on my fingers which is what I have problems with in other products. I am satisfied with this product and I would purchase again
Tra-Mi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This dental floss does the job. It’s strong, the string isn’t too sharp, and it removes food from my teeth. I feel like the string and packaging is more environmentally friendly and economical than individual floss sticks.
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Medicine cabinet staple. You are grown. Have floss. Use floss. Don't have stuff stuck in your teeth.
And if you want a really clean sink, you can use a piece to clean around the bottom of the faucet.
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
This floss does a good job with cleaning between teeth but tends to shred on my orthodontia. It glides easily through teeth and isn’t sharp so it won’t tear my gums. Recommend
Chelsey R.
W Springfield, MA
I always love a simple and plain product and Aim Floss it does the job well! I sometimes dislike strong floss's like mint and Aim has a plain flavor. I never have any issues. I have two crowns and when flossing it always gets chunks of food out! I know TMI but if anyone with a crown is worried then I'd like to help ease that worry. I always buy this product and would recommend! Happy shopping :)
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
Have used this most of my life. I like that it’s flavored and I like that it works. It doesn’t get stringy or separate between tight spaces. I have had some brands that would not withstand more than a few teeth before starting to come apart. There’s nothing worse than a floss that sheds. Love this brand!
Samantha C.
This is what I use every night and I love it! I usually get this at my local drug store and I've been using it for so many years. It's very effective and I'm happy with how it works.. will be using this always!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cheapest, lowest quality floss I've ever used. Falls apart every time and the wax comes off on my teeth so much, I have to brush twice as long just to make sure it's all out! Flavor is reminiscent of rubber. Gross.
stephanie p.
Corry, PA
I mean it gets the job done but after using a piece for one tooth is gets stringy. The mint taste is good. But it just stinks to get it stuck between your teeth. Other than that it's a typical floss.
Cinthia  M.