BY AIM #24 in Dental Floss & Picks

Mint Take Aim Against Cavities 100 + 20Yds More! Special Kool Back Window On The Floss Case To Remind You When To Re-Buy Your Aim&Reg; Dental Floss Aim&Reg; Dental Floss Is Made Of Lightly Waxed Material Designed To Slip Easily Between Tight Teeth Without Shredding. Note:&Nbsp; Slight Gum Bleeding During Flossing Is Frequently A Sign Of Unhealthy Gums.&Nbsp; By Flossing Daily, Bleeding Should Stop. Consult Your Dentists If Bleeding Persists. 1-866-Dr Fresh Made In Prc. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
This dental floss does the job. It’s strong, the string isn’t too sharp, and it removes food from my teeth. I feel like the string and packaging is more environmentally friendly and economical than individual floss sticks.
Audrey I.
Always have used it and love this gloss, it’s just hard for me to get into hard to reach places, but I will continue to buy this product. It’s very affordable and does get the nasty stuff in between your teeth,
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
Best thing ever!! I love it so much!! Everyone needs it now!!! I just ran out and I am so sad 😢😢😢 I wish this was free! I honestly love it so so so so much! Please go get it now!!! 💕❤️😍😍😍💕❤💕💕💕❤️❤️💕😍❤️ 🎉🤩
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
Have used this most of my life. I like that it’s flavored and I like that it works. It doesn’t get stringy or separate between tight spaces. I have had some brands that would not withstand more than a few teeth before starting to come apart. There’s nothing worse than a floss that sheds. Love this brand!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Madison B.
Attalla, AL
I Would definitely recommend this to anyone. It Does the job and leaves my teeth feeling great. Definitely met my expectations! It is Cheap, and effective. Can buy it at walmart! Love this dental floss!
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Medicine cabinet staple. You are grown. Have floss. Use floss. Don't have stuff stuck in your teeth.
And if you want a really clean sink, you can use a piece to clean around the bottom of the faucet.
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
I tend to reach for the Aim floss more because it isn't too thin but not thick. It glides in between each tooth easily without causing bleeding. And has a nice mint taste. Leaving you refreshed.
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills
This floss does a good job with cleaning between teeth but tends to shred on my orthodontia. It glides easily through teeth and isn’t sharp so it won’t tear my gums. Recommend
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Bought this because I didn't wanna spend too many of my dollars on floss. It's a good choice and I especially like the window in the back so you can see how much is left so you don't run out. And although my child doesn't have any teeth yet, I have a theory that when she's older she'll appreciate that the container is tooth-shaped.
Cinthia  M.