BY AIM #66 in Dental Floss & Picks

Mint Take Aim Against Cavities 100 + 20Yds More! Special Kool Back Window On The Floss Case To Remind You When To Re-Buy Your Aim&Reg; Dental Floss Aim&Reg; Dental Floss Is Made Of Lightly Waxed Material Designed To Slip Easily Between Tight Teeth Without Shredding. Note:&Nbsp; Slight Gum Bleeding During Flossing Is Frequently A Sign Of Unhealthy Gums.&Nbsp; By Flossing Daily, Bleeding Should Stop. Consult Your Dentists If Bleeding Persists. 1-866-Dr Fresh Made In Prc. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kathie J.
Gnadenhutten, OH
I buy Aim dental floss at a discount store such as Big Lots. They usually have a value pack with a little one free. It is easy to use and very sturdy. It does a great job getting lilltle particles from betwwn tht teeth. I use it twice a day and am very satisfied. I have puchased this multiple times.
Shaquella Q.
I've tried this dental floss before it good to use to clean out the extra food that between your teeth i bought this from walmart i like it but the only reason im giving it 4 stars is because it costed 2.99 for a small to go pack like the price should have been 1.25 or something like that
Abby C.
East Moline, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This dental floss works great and is soft and waxy which is great for flossing. I hate floss that isn't waxy because it feels like it tears at your gums. This kind is gentle and soft but effective and gets the crap out of your teeth. I also like the cute little tooth package it comes in.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't mean to be dramatic, but there are plenty of better things to floss your teeth with. Like spiderwebs, or clothing threads. I say this because, like the former examples, this floss is easily breakable. It is very thin and can even cut gums on some occasions. I will not repurchase.
Melissa J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Flossing is a crucial part of my dental hygiene routine and my mouth doesn't feel completely fresh until I've used these. This floss efficiently removes any remaining plaque or build up that my toothbrush might have left behind, and doesn't break apart in my mouth immediately either.
Mitzi C.
San Diego
I bought this floss because of the price. But I was surprised how great it it. It feels like silk going through my teeth. I have about ten crowns in my mouth. This floss goes well through the spaces and does not disrupt my expensive dental work. I definitely recommend this floss.
Lauren W.
I enjoy this product and will be purchasing again...I bought this in conjunction with a coupon, and found this product to be very effective and cheap! It met my expectations and has led me to try other products within the brands name. I would recommend this to anyone!
Nicola M.
Bronx, NY
This floss is inexpensive which is the reason I keep buying it. It does the trick for flossing but is not the most durable - it often feels as if it will break. I use it nightly and it is perfectly serviceable, although I might be inclined to go for Reach instead.
Monica S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Aim is as good as any product, doesn't shred, light minty taste and perfect size to get between my teeth. I'll admit that I buy this at Big Lots for $1 and it works so why not? I've used this for several years and still like it. Pretty good product for the price.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
Not really a fan of this dental floss. I feel like every time I tried to use it, it just ended up shredding and little pieces came off. I would prefer to use other brands than this. It is inexpensive, but you also get what you pay for apparently, even with floss.
Cinthia  M.