Aiir Smoothing Cream 5 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aiir Smoothing Cream 5 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alma M.
Stockton, CA
Aiir Smoothing Cream 5 Oz uploaded by Alma M.
I love this product I love that it leaves your hair so silky and smooth and so soft and it's not sticky it's a perfect product for your hair
member-733f81
RochesterHills
Aiir Smoothing Cream 5 Oz uploaded by member-733f81
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff takes frizz down so many notches! my hair feels silky smooth if I straighten it after too. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to reduce frizziness in their hair add moisture heat protector all that good stuff! 🤗🙋🏼‍♀️
JoAnne A.
Chandler, AZ
Aiir Smoothing Cream 5 Oz uploaded by JoAnne A.
I woke up this morning, and my hair was so shiny! Full disclosure: I did color my hair last night, but I color my hair every 4 weeks for the past 25 years with basically the same brand of color and I never wake up with such shine. The only thing I put on my hair after coloring was Aiir Smoothing Cream. Normally, I blow my hair straight, but I was too tired last night, so I let it air dry. The photo of my hair straightened is from a couple months ago when I used AIIR Smoothing Cream before blow drying. I wasn't terribly satisfied. Now, however I see that it is a great product when using it for air drying. My hair is soft and wow the shine. This is my "bed head" as I did not brush it out yet. This product is expensive. It has amethyst and babassu oil, which offer little glimmers of reflection and probably make the product pricey, but it is definitely something I will use regularly on my dry, frizzy, color-treated, curly/wavy hair when air drying.

Looking for your answer?