BY A.I.I. CLUBMAN

Say good-bye to your unwanted facial hair. Surge-Care Surge-Wax Hair Remover for Face helps you remove hair on your face with very less pain. This wax is not only safe, but also soothes the skin. No muslin strip needed. Simply microwave it, stir, apply and remove. It is perfect for the upper lip, chin and brows. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenny G.
forest city
Very easy to use. Follow your instructions carefully for heating. Microwaved to right consistency and spread using wooden sticks included. Hardened quickly. Did not leave behind residue. Would buy again.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really liked how easy it was to use this! Just simply put it in the microwave and apply after it has cooled and rip off. It leaves me a little red but I usually wax at night and the next morning you can’t tell I did anything.