Aidells® Smoked Chicken Sausage Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Carol S.Aidells® Smoked Chicken Sausage Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Erinn S.

BY AIDELLS

Aidells® Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese Smoked Chicken Sausage.

All natural*.

Gluten free.

No nitrites**.

No added hormones†.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

*Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.

**Except those naturally occuring in celery powder.

†Federal regulations prohibit the use of artificial stimulants or growth hormones in chicken.

Buy on Walmart
member-a6310
I absolutely love the Italian style sausage! !You can have with rice, noodles in soup,pasta, & even put in ur chili or
Spaghetti. SO MANY EASY WAYS TO USEthis DELICIOUS sausage,I even had
It in a stuffed yellow pepper with Evo
Rice & diced tomato . I love the fact that it has no nitrites no MSG no added preservatives I am so allergic to all these things now I have my full choice of so many types of Adele's thank you for such a wonderful product!!
jdieterle13 E.
Bradenton, FL
This is my go to meat for most of my meals. They have great varieties and taste excellent. My boyfriend doesn’t even know they are chicken sausages! I love putting them in Buddha bowls with some brown rice, lots of veggies, and a poached egg!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
I think these are really yummy but actually could have had even stronger flavor. The cheese bits are great so I wish they were bigger and that the spices are stronger.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I’m obsessed with this brand. Just started buying them a month or so ago because my boyfriend is allergic to red meat and these are perfect! The Italian is so darn good and the lightest on the sodium scale compared to the others
Ethel J.
Memphis, TN
I tried these sausages in Kroger on a day they were giving out samples. They had different flavors. The lady let me taste all of the three she had. OMG, they were so good. I have been eating them every since. My husband even likes them. He puts it in his gumbo. My favorite is the chicken and apple. But the mozzarella is a very close second.
Shannon C.
These are delicious! We don't eat pork, so are always looking for a great alternative. I like to grill these, put them on a sausage roll, and top with sautéed onions, peppers, and my homemade roasted garlic aioli. Even the kids love this, and I'd say it's essential to any BBQ :)
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
These are a serious win! Any Aidell's chicken sausages are a win! They have an excellent flavor. They go on sale frequently at City Market. I love the convenience. I think for a higher quality product you pay a little more. I most certainly would purchase any Aidells Chicken Sausage again!
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD
This chicken sausage is great hot dog, which i never eat, replacement. They're wonderful grilled. I've served them with steamed broccoli and pierogis for a quick dinner. My kids like them, too, which is an added bonus.
Shelly S.
Absolute favorite brand of sausages. The whole family devours these! They are perfect for a summer barbecue. Toss on the grill or on the stove in a cast-iron and voila! Dinner!
Melika N.
Owens X Rds, AL
My family loves these products. Our favorite is the Pineapple Teriyaki Meatballs. Healthy and Delicious. What's not to love?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is this a good brand? What are the other flavors? And what flavor do u recommend?? I love sausage and i would like to try this one!
Veronica S.
How is this compared to other chicken sausage?