Aidells® Smoked Chicken Sausage Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Erinn S.

BY AIDELLS #19 in Sausage

Aidells® Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese Smoked Chicken Sausage.

All natural*.

Gluten free.

No nitrites**.

No added hormones†.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

*Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.

**Except those naturally occuring in celery powder.

†Federal regulations prohibit the use of artificial stimulants or growth hormones in chicken.

• Is this a good brand? What are the other flavors? And what flavor d...1 Answers
Ethel J.
Ethel J.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I tried these sausages in Kroger on a day they were giving out samples. They had different flavors. The lady let me taste all of the three she had. OMG, they were so good. I have been eating them every since. My husband even likes them. He puts it in his gumbo. My favorite is the chicken and apple. But the mozzarella is a very close second.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! We don't eat pork, so are always looking for a great alternative. I like to grill these, put them on a sausage roll, and top with sautéed onions, peppers, and my homemade roasted garlic aioli. Even the kids love this, and I'd say it's essential to any BBQ :)
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Foodie Expert
Absolute favorite brand of sausages. The whole family devours these! They are perfect for a summer barbecue. Toss on the grill or on the stove in a cast-iron and voila! Dinner!
Brenna F.
Brenna F.
Midlothian, VA
Great tasting and gluten free. Would definitely purchase these again. They grill up well on thr grill and aren't greasy.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
My toddler and I love it when daddy throws these on the grill for dinner. They are juicy with loads of flavor.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these! Aidells sausages are so good. I tried this one the other day and it was on a different level!!
Audrey Paige S.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Yum YUM YUM! I always purchase these and they never disappoint. Juicy, full of flavor! Delicious
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
El centro , Ca
These are good. Not a huge fan of sausage but these are really good. Lots of flavor
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
Foodie Expert
These are a serious win! Any Aidell's chicken sausages are a win! They have an excellent flavor. They go on sale frequently at City Market. I love the convenience. I think for a higher quality product you pay a little more. I most certainly would purchase any Aidells Chicken Sausage again!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD
This chicken sausage is great hot dog, which i never eat, replacement. They're wonderful grilled. I've served them with steamed broccoli and pierogis for a quick dinner. My kids like them, too, which is an added bonus.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Is this a good brand? What are the other flavors? And what flavor do u recommend?? I love sausage and i would like to try this one!