Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Felecia F.

#13 in Chicken

Chef bruce aidells fully cooked chicken & apple smoked chicken sausage 4 ct see more...

• What do you use these sausages for?1 Answers
  • I would like to try this. How is it taste? 1 Answers
  • I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it1 Answers
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Edgewater, MD
Oh my goodness! so scrumptious! I love how they cook on the grill and using them in my pasta, they have a wonderful flavor. I can buy pretty much anywhere but bought at my local Giant. I have added red grapes, bow tie pasta and this sausage with balsamic vinegar and served warm. Also topped with grated parm. yum!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is AMAZING and whole 30 approved!! Even if I wasn't on the whole 30 diet I would still eat this. It has incredible flavor and it has became on of my very favorite foods. Even my very picky eater husband loves these! This had made our whole 30 journey so much easier!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
Foodie Expert
These sausages are delicious and healthy! No added sugar of other unnecessary ingredients!! They are gluten free and Whole30 approved. We love having them with cauliflower rice or mashed potatoes and a yummy roasted veggie! I can find them at both of my local grocery stores.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Best chicken & apple sausage I've ever had. Just had some for dinner last night. I just slice it up and throw it on the skillet for about 10 min. I find them at Publix. So delicious. I pair it up with Velveeta Mac and cheese. They are a little pricey but so worth it.
marisa m.
marisa m.
Bloomfield, NJ
The grocery store I go to right around the corner from my house was have someone give out free samples of this product and other flavors but me and my husband like this one slot so we purchased a pack and it was delicious I definitely plan on buying it again!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Love these! I'm on whole30 and these have been a lifesaver! They are just as delicious as some of the sugar added versions but no guilt! They are healthy and whole. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
I was hesitant when I first tried these saucage because I didn't know if I would like the flavor very much! But it turned out very good!! They have a lot of different ones other than this flavor as well!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Foodie Expert
This smoked chicken is sooooooooooo good. I tried it as a sample at dillons grocery store and it is bursting with flavor. It is a little expensive that is why I was glad for the coupon I received.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Dorr, MI
Foodie Expert
So tasty! these are a healthier option compared to brats and hot dogs. perfect for grilling and placing on a bun, or slicing them up and throwing on some pasta. I've even made soup from them!
mayela r.
mayela r.
Foodie Expert
Love these, great for adding flavor to a quick meal. Prefer the organic version when I can find it.They have a little sweet taste which makes them great as a breakfast sausage
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I have never ate chicken sausage before .? How is this and does it taste like actual chicken
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What do you use these sausages for?
Jeka D.
Jeka D.
I would like to try this. How is it taste?
Mary C.
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
Foodie Expert
I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it