Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Felecia F.

#49 in Sausages

Chef bruce aidells fully cooked chicken & apple smoked chicken sausage 4 ct see more...

• What do you use these sausages for?1 Answers
  • I would like to try this. How is it taste? 1 Answers
  • I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it1 Answers
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
These sausages are delicious and healthy! No added sugar of other unnecessary ingredients!! They are gluten free and Whole30 approved. We love having them with cauliflower rice or mashed potatoes and a yummy roasted veggie! I can find them at both of my local grocery stores.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This are delicious!!! My kids love them! This is an item that we always have in the refrigerator because we put them in everything! They are already precooked and organic. We add them in our pasta, we pair them with eggs in the morning, we add them in ours salads...we purchase our pack at Costco, best price by far.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
These sausages are fantastic! I love how the apples compliment the salty sausage. This is my favorite thing to eat for lunch, and I always have a cup of chocolate Almond milk afterward
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Love these! I'm on whole30 and these have been a lifesaver! They are just as delicious as some of the sugar added versions but no guilt! They are healthy and whole. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Suzanne D.
Edgewater, MD
Oh my goodness! so scrumptious! I love how they cook on the grill and using them in my pasta, they have a wonderful flavor. I can buy pretty much anywhere but bought at my local Giant. I have added red grapes, bow tie pasta and this sausage with balsamic vinegar and served warm. Also topped with grated parm. yum!
Brittany G.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is AMAZING and whole 30 approved!! Even if I wasn't on the whole 30 diet I would still eat this. It has incredible flavor and it has became on of my very favorite foods. Even my very picky eater husband loves these! This had made our whole 30 journey so much easier!
Danika L.
This is my go to protein for a delicious and quick meal for my family. I love to cut the sausage up and saute it with a variety of veggies, spices and sauces. It tastes good in just about every combination and my family can't get enough...we love aidell's chicken & apple sausage!
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
My husband and I refer to this sausage as crack. We are obsessed with this stuff. We discovered it during a Whole30 diet refresh. It's soooo good combined with bell peppers and sweet potatoes for breakfast. Best way to cook it is to slice it up and get it nice and crispy in a pan with oil. Just typing up this review is making me crave it!
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
My husband and I eat a paleo diet and are always on the lookout for foods without disgusting ingredients that are quick and easy. These fit the bill perfectly! They work well for any meal of the day. I toss this on a salad, throw it in a pan with sweet potatoes, or grill it up and serve it as a main dish! We LOVE all the aidell's products and will continue to buy these for as long as possible.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Aidells sausages are so delicious and easy to prepare. They have various flavors but my favorite is the artichoke & garlic. I normally have them with pasta or mixed veggies. So delicious and much healthier than other sausages.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I have never ate chicken sausage before .? How is this and does it taste like actual chicken
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you use these sausages for?
Jeka D.
I would like to try this. How is it taste?
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it