Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Bailey W.Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Angeline E.Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Felecia F.

#74 in Sausages

Chef bruce aidells fully cooked chicken & apple smoked chicken sausage 4 ct see more...

• What do you use these sausages for?1 Answers
  • I would like to try this. How is it taste? 1 Answers
  • I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it1 Answers
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I recently discovered these while doing the Whole30 and they are so delicious! It is hard to find many compliant meats that are tasty, but this one hit the spot in my belly. I bought this at Food Lion, and have already bought multiple times! It is about $5 here which is a little much for the amount you get, but I promise it is so worth it. Splurge a little and give it a try, I absolutely recommend!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
A big staple in our house! We love using these with rice and stir fried veggies for a quick easy dinner on nights we are busy or need something quick! These go with everything and anything to complete a meal! We love them!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
These saved my LIFE on my whole30! It’s got no added or hidden sugars. They taste great just dipped in mustard or cut over a green salad. They also can be a great breakfast protein. I would buy again.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This are delicious!!! My kids love them! This is an item that we always have in the refrigerator because we put them in everything! They are already precooked and organic. We add them in our pasta, we pair them with eggs in the morning, we add them in ours salads...we purchase our pack at Costco, best price by far.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
These sausages are fantastic! I love how the apples compliment the salty sausage. This is my favorite thing to eat for lunch, and I always have a cup of chocolate Almond milk afterward
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Love these! I'm on whole30 and these have been a lifesaver! They are just as delicious as some of the sugar added versions but no guilt! They are healthy and whole. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Suzanne D.
Edgewater, MD
Oh my goodness! so scrumptious! I love how they cook on the grill and using them in my pasta, they have a wonderful flavor. I can buy pretty much anywhere but bought at my local Giant. I have added red grapes, bow tie pasta and this sausage with balsamic vinegar and served warm. Also topped with grated parm. yum!
Brittany G.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is AMAZING and whole 30 approved!! Even if I wasn't on the whole 30 diet I would still eat this. It has incredible flavor and it has became on of my very favorite foods. Even my very picky eater husband loves these! This had made our whole 30 journey so much easier!
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
These sausages are delicious and healthy! No added sugar of other unnecessary ingredients!! They are gluten free and Whole30 approved. We love having them with cauliflower rice or mashed potatoes and a yummy roasted veggie! I can find them at both of my local grocery stores.
Danika L.
This is my go to protein for a delicious and quick meal for my family. I love to cut the sausage up and saute it with a variety of veggies, spices and sauces. It tastes good in just about every combination and my family can't get enough...we love aidell's chicken & apple sausage!
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I have never ate chicken sausage before .? How is this and does it taste like actual chicken
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you use these sausages for?
Jeka D.
I would like to try this. How is it taste?
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it