Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Bailey W.Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Angeline E.Aidells Sausage Chef Bruce Aidells Fully Cooked Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken uploaded by Felecia F.

BY UNBRANDED

Chef bruce aidells fully cooked chicken & apple smoked chicken sausage 4 ct see more...

• What do you use these sausages for?2 Answers
  • I would like to try this. How is it taste? 1 Answers
  • I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it1 Answers
Kennedy V.
Madeira, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Yummy! These are expensive but they healthy and so good!!! These are made from super clean ingredients. They are good just heated up and dipped in mustard. I will only buy these when they are on sale though.
Rebeca J.
Calhoun
I tried this one night at my sisters house and at first I was a little worried because of the name and I also do not like hot Doug’s or sausage links. But this was by far the best one I have ever had. I will continue to purchase this product. My husband and kids love it as well.
Stacie D.
Aurora
I recently discovered these while doing the Whole30 and they are so delicious! It is hard to find many compliant meats that are tasty, but this one hit the spot in my belly. I bought this at Food Lion, and have already bought multiple times! It is about $5 here which is a little much for the amount you get, but I promise it is so worth it. Splurge a little and give it a try, I absolutely recommend!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
These sausages are great because they’re whole 30 friendly and just something a little different. I love the Apple pieces which add a little sweetness for that sweet/savory flavor combo. It’s hard to find anything like this in stores that isn’t packed with nitrates and a bunch of crap so I really like these sausages.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
These saved my LIFE on my whole30! It’s got no added or hidden sugars. They taste great just dipped in mustard or cut over a green salad. They also can be a great breakfast protein. I would buy again.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This are delicious!!! My kids love them! This is an item that we always have in the refrigerator because we put them in everything! They are already precooked and organic. We add them in our pasta, we pair them with eggs in the morning, we add them in ours salads...we purchase our pack at Costco, best price by far.
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
A big staple in our house! We love using these with rice and stir fried veggies for a quick easy dinner on nights we are busy or need something quick! These go with everything and anything to complete a meal! We love them!
Amber H.
phoenix
These sausages are fantastic! I love how the apples compliment the salty sausage. This is my favorite thing to eat for lunch, and I always have a cup of chocolate Almond milk afterward
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Love these! I'm on whole30 and these have been a lifesaver! They are just as delicious as some of the sugar added versions but no guilt! They are healthy and whole. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Suzanne D.
Edgewater, MD
Oh my goodness! so scrumptious! I love how they cook on the grill and using them in my pasta, they have a wonderful flavor. I can buy pretty much anywhere but bought at my local Giant. I have added red grapes, bow tie pasta and this sausage with balsamic vinegar and served warm. Also topped with grated parm. yum!
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
I have never ate chicken sausage before .? How is this and does it taste like actual chicken
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
What do you use these sausages for?
Jeka D.
I would like to try this. How is it taste?
Mary C.
Sonora, KY
I think it taste great. Put a good sauce on it

Kohl's