Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesAidells
Aidells Portobello Mushroom Smoked Chicken Sausage

Aidells® Portobello Mushroom Smoked Chicken Sausage

by Aidells

Aidells® Portobello Mushroom Smoked Chicken Sausage.
Made with all natural* chicken.
No nitrites**.
No added hormones†.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
*Made with chicken that contains no artificial ingredients and is only minimally processed.
**Except those naturally occurring in celery powder.
†Federal regulations prohibit the use of artificial stimulants or growth hormones in chicken.

Has anyone tried these??
What would you serve these with?
Start your review of Aidells® Portobello Mushroom Smoked Chicken Sausage!
How would you rate this product?
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
These are so so so good I love them. They are kinda spendy but I think they are worth it
Rose J.
East Falmouth, MA
The number one sausage approved by Whole30. For the majority of my rounds I could eat a pack of these a week. They are sooo delicious, and they are so easy to cook. The flavor is full, but can mesh well with so many different ingredients. They are hearty and will keep you full!
Amy M.
London, OH
Purchased at Kroger and Costco. Tasty and GF. Easy to prepare and the price is reasonable for the quality.
Shannon C.
Really yummy! They go great with salads, in pasta, on pizza, on a bun like a hotdog, great with cabbage, sauerkraut, in soups, and just sautéed served with sides.
Kelly L.
Owings Mills, MD
Yummy! Great with pasta and pasta sauce! I have tried the other flavors too. All are yummy
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
These have a great flavor, and are an easy way to cut back on calories and fat!
These have a great flavor, and are an easy way to cut back on calories and fat!
Ali B.
Pleasanton, CA
Just tried this brand for the first time and wow!!!! They are good in pasta, with bread, or with rice!
Katherine S.
Merced, CA
These are the best smoked sausages I have tried. Really every single flavor they have is to die for! They're so savory and full of amazing flavor. They add the greatest touch to any dish or are wonderful eaten by themselves. I just wish they were a little more affordable. If they're in your budget try them, you will not be disappointed!
Jess K.
MINEOLA, NY
My boyfriend and I recently came across these because he is allergic to red meat and we are hooked! Not only are the super easy and quick to cook, but all the flavors are amazing! Low carb and good protein!
Taylor T.
Washingtn Twp, MI
Healthy and packed with flavor, these are a great product. Tossed on the grill, in a sandwich or in pasta, they're really versatile too!