Aidells® Organic Cajun Style Andouille Chicken Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Shannon A.

BY AIDELLS

The chicken used in this product has been fed a vegetarian diet with no animal by-products. see more...

Stephanie C.
Is great with some onions, red yellow and orange peppers, and tomato sauce over penne. These sausages have a decent kick, and when added to tomato sauce/marinara will definitely spice things up without having to add additional heat to your sauce. If you've got little, these may be too hot for them, but my family loves these sausages!
Shannon A.
Atascadero, CA
This sausage was the perfect ingredient for the chicken and andouille sausage gumbo I made last night. It’s smoky and spicy flavor adds just the right amount of spice to any dish. This sausage is the perfect way to add some flavorful protein to any meal!
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
These are soooo tasty! I add them jambalaya, stir fry's or anything that needs a kick. I love chicken sausages because they make meal time super easy and quick.
Melissa G.
Galloway, OH
A wonderful sausage to spice up breakfast or dinner. Our whole family loves it - we pair it with eggs often. My teen puts it in his quesadillas.
Katie M.
This is a staple in my jambalaya. It has the most delicious taste and it holds up great being in my crock pot all day!