BY AIDELLS

Aidells® Chicken Meatballs Teriyaki & Pineapple.
All natural*.
No MSG added**. No nitrites. No added hormones†.
Chef bruce.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
*Contains no artificial ingredients and is minimally processed.
**Except for the small amount naturally found in soy sauce powder.
†Federal regulations prohibit the use of artificial stimulants or growth hormones in chicken. see more...

Camille S.
Chico, CA
I love to put these on a bon mi inspired sandwich, I will cook them with a little extra teriyaki and cut up pineapple, then put them on a sandwich roll with pickeled veggies. It is a great quick meal.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
These are sooooo delish. I have bought the bulk pack from Costco many times. They are filling and tasty and don't feel unclean in my stomach. I usually eat them alone but I can see mixing them in soups or rice bowls as a great addition. They freeze well as long as I use good bags/containers.
Melyssa M.
Milton Wisconsin
After taking a gamble and buying this with a coupon from a vendor that was taste testing, I made it for myself and my best friend that was staying over. I've been trying to eat a little more healthy lately and this meatball seemed new and refreshingly different, I mean have you ever heard of a teriyaki and pineapple chicken meatball before? The price is pretty reasonable and I have been thinking if I spend a little more on small packages that mean I am wasting a lot less. I mean I am only one person household and most of the time I cook for myself and maybe one other person. All you have to do is pop it into the oven and make a rice dish to go with it and viola, meal done within 20 minutes or less. For around $5 cant go wrong and I look forward to testing out the other flavors that are offered.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Good, quick, and easy. I popped these in a frying pan for a quick dinner with salad. They're great for a mom on the go too as they're already cooked and could just be microwaved. The teriyaki and pineapple taste in there but not overwhelming.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I can't even begin to describe how great these are. A man at my local grocery store had samples of all of the Aidell's flavors, but this was the best. I loved it so much that I bought one for dinner. They are sweet with just the perfect amount of spice. Plus they are a cinch to prepare. I am a caretaker for my grandmother, so products like this are a must have for nights I don't feel like doing a lot of prep, but still want something healthy and delicious. I will definitely continue to buy them.
Emily B.
San Jose, CA
These are great! Super easy to prepare for a quick snack or to incorporate into a meal. The teriyaki and pineapple is very flavorful and just tad bit spicy. Definitely a favorite in this house!
Ingrid W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These were just ok. I did not taste any pineapple in them at all. they had a slight teriyaki flavor. I probably will not buy them again as they were not worth the cost.
Poonam P.
Elk Grove, CA
These meatballs are flavorful and juicy. They taste great with anything or on its own. This is the only kind I will purchase! I highly recommend for everyone!
Tresa M.
We love these and they also make a great after school snack for the kids before cheer practice. They are sweet and tangy and are an easy heat and eat item.
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
I love making them for my family and friends. And they seem to enjoy them as well . They have a nice taste to them not over sweet
Lindsay F.
Saint Marys, GA
What is your favorite way to prepare these? Would they come out good in a crockpot?
Ariel B.
Pine Knot, KY
I had some meatballs like this at Costco. But the closest Costco near me is about an hour and a half away. Are these in any other stores?
Kiara M.
Alexandria, VA
I don't eat pork or beef and have been looking for alternatives for potlucks and such. Meatballs seem to be a fav of many, are these something that everyone would love? And what would be the best way to bulk prepare them for a dinner party?