Aidells® Artichoke & Garlic Smoked Chicken Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Nicole M.Aidells® Artichoke & Garlic Smoked Chicken Sausage 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Nicole M.

BY AIDELLS

Give your next dish a delicious Mediterranean accent with tender artichoke hearts, rich roasted garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. This plump chicken sausage in picnic–perfect with kalamata olives and feta in an orzo salad or on a grilled pizza with roasted eggplant and mozzarella. see more...

Veronica S.
Review for: Smoked Turkey & Chicken Sausage 13 oz more...
I was not a fan of this chicken sausage. Ive had other chicken and artichoke sausage before and loved it so i thought this would be good. Maybe it was the few bites i took, but the garlic tasted burned and too over powering which is hard to do for me. I love garlic and put it on everything. Overall i was not a fan of this and neither was my husband.
Nicole M.
Salem
I use this to make my chicken garlic pasta with Angel hair pasta. Fresh minced garlic sauteed in olive oil. Boil your Angel hair pasta. Add chicken to garlic and olive oil mix cook thoroughly and spoon out over pasta topped with parsley
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
These sausages are super tasty! They're a healthier alternative to pork sausages, and far more tender. I like to buy mine at Costco if I can find them there. I have recommended these to people who live to grill.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
This smoked Turkey and chicken sausage is so good and tasty! I don't eat pork or red meat so it is so great when I find a product that tastes this good.It has just the right amount of seasoning and these are awesome cooked on the grill!!
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
These are great for sure worth a try, you can find them anywhere and they are affordable
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love smoked chicken sausage and the taste is great.I think you should try some
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Is the artichoke flavor overpowering?