BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Our matching folio for this multiple-Tony Award-winning musical by Elton John and Tim Rice features 17 outstanding songs, and a stunning 8-page section of full-color photos from the Broadway production. Includes: Another Pyramid * Dance of the Robe * Easy as Life * Enchantment Passing Through * Every Story Is a Love Story * Fortune Favors the Brave * How I Know You * I Know the Truth * My Strongest Suit * Not Me * Written in the Stars * and more. A Piano/Vocal Highlights collection (00313223, 16.95) is also available, featuring 11 songs in standard piano/vocal format with the melody line in the piano part. see more...

• Has anyone ever played a part in this musical?6 Answers
Jillian R.
My vocal teacher had me use this book for lessons it was so much fun. I love that I had enough room to make marks for style.
Hannah B.
One of my most favorite musicals. This music is to of the line. The musical as a whole is breathe-taking and jaw-dropping.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
I didn't read the book until after I saw the musical and fell in love with the score, but it's a wonderful story!
Sarah C.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing music that tells a powerful story. Great variety and fun to learn. Used it in voice lessons before.
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
The music and the storytelling are beautiful and emotional. This is one of my absolute favorite musicals
Justine S.
Markham , IL
This book is not bad. I use to read it all the times as a child especially with my parents
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Such a great story! Love the musical and the paperback is wonderful. Love it.
Hannah B.
Has anyone ever played a part in this musical?