Ahold White Rice Enriched Long Grain uploaded by Laiza H.

BY AHOLD

Ahold Enriched Long Grain White Rice.
A fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free food.
Amount and % daily value per serving:
Calories 160.
Fat 0g, 0%.
Sat fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 0mg, 0%.
Total carb 35g, 12%.
Healthy Ideas™. see more...

Allaina N.
Groton, CT
This stop and shop brand of Rice is what I usually buy. It's very affordable and it last my husband and I awhile. I love using the rice in different recipes.
La-Shonda R.
Stop and shop products have yet to have failed me. We actually had some of this rice last night It taste just as good as the other name brand rice.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
I like his rice. It tastes just like the one I used to buy in Brazil. I can make different recipes with it. Pretty good and good price
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This is a most have on hand all the time. This goes well with most dishes. Yes I recommend and I will be buying again soon.
Rachael V.
Just as good as name brand! Can't taste a difference and it's cheaper than the regular so it's always in my shopping list!
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Rice is rice they are all the same but some may have cheaper prices...there is nothing special about rice
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Ahold has great products. This rice tastes like the name brand rices that I've used and is cheaper.
Susan H.
West Greenwich, RI
No need for expensive rice they have the same nutrients and do the same thing!!!