BY AHOLD #23 in Vegetables

Mixed Vegetables.
Carrots, potatoes, peas, corn, green beans, celery, lima beans.
No salt added.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 45.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
Healthy Ideas™. see more...

• What is your best recipe including these mixed veggies?3 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
We dont buy the "no salt" kind very often but when we do I have noticed that even tho they can be bland due to the no salt they are crispier then the regular cans of vegetables. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Mixed veggies is my all time favorite to serve with meals. I get the no added salt ones so I can add my own spices to them. Easy to make or add to any dinner concoction.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Foodie Expert
I love using these in my dishes for dinner. I make a chicken rice and vegetables and these are my favorite addition.
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
These veggies are great! They taste delicious and compare to any other brand. I definitely recommend!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
Foodie Expert
Very good to use when i make pot pie. My hubby eats it with butter. And it is a good product.
Faith K.
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
Mixed vegetables are awesome I exspecialy like these ones because they are full of flavor and taste fresh
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Mixed vegetables are easy and amazing! They where for throwing in homemade soups or just a side for your dinner you have planned, Taste fresh and always on the Grocery List
Erika W.
Erika W.
What is your best recipe including these mixed veggies?