BY AHOLD

Ahold® Strawberry Buds Candy.
Artificially flavored hard.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 60.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Maci P.
Atoka
Grandma knew what was up when she kept these in her purse and all over the house. Yummy strawberry taste with a chewy strawberry center. Cheap, but one of the best hard candies there are! You'll want to keep some of these with you wherever you go. They are that good!
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These were always my favorite candy as a kid. I haven't seen them around much lately, but They're delicious and actually have a slightly chewy center. Delicious strawberry candy, even if it's hard to find them fresh.
Katie G.
One of my favorite candies! It seems like they are often stale, but I will still eat a bunch in one setting! Deliciously sweet, crunchy, soft, chewy - it has a little bit of everything!
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
It seems like no one ever buys these they just always show up. But I love the gooey center. True strawberry favor.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
This is one of my favorite candies! I like to have a few of these in my purse.