BY AHOLD

Soft Peppermints Candy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 60.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
*A fat free food. see more...

• Is there anybody else who will normally grab the Giant brand cand...5 Answers
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love these! They're perfect for after dinner. I keep a handful in my purse, and store bags of them in my pantry to feel up my candy bowl on my coffee table. My guest have a couple whole visiting, or take one as they're leaving. They are so good.
Becca W.
Santa Clarita, CA
These melt in your mouth peppermints are my weakness. Great for all times of the year, not just holidays. Use them to fill a decorative jar or give as a gift. Keep a few for yourself and enjoy!
Kelsey O.
Richmond, VA
Ahh i love these!! they are super sweet and minty and the perfect snack if you just want a little something yummy. And they aren't super hard so you can chew then if you don't like sucking on candy
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the best way to eat peppermints. They are so soft and are not as strongly minted as the hard ones. I love them!
Allison W.
Soft peppermints, my favorite kind of peppermint! These are melt in your mouth, good!! These are perfect for Christmas, or all year round!
Rosieee H.
I like these soft candies very tasty ... love to carry these around in my purse great for snacking......
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I love the soft peppermints. Giant brands are often better than the namebrand products and for a much better price!
Meagan B.
I love these candies. they are nice to suck on or bite because of their texture. Great mint flavor, a nice treat after a meal. Always grab these on the way out of an eatery.
Brooke F.
My favorite type of mints. The perfect combination of sweet & minty. I never go without a handful in my purse!
Lydia M.
I love any soft peppermints! These are very affordable are are great to have around the house anytime for guests. I have even chopped them up and have used them for toppings on ice cream, cookies, and brownies! The flavor is not as potent as normal peppermints which makes them perfect for those who may have sensitive mouths.
Jessica M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
Is there anybody else who will normally grab the Giant brand candy before the big name brand?