BY AHOLD

Smarties® Candy.
Artificially flavored.
Not a low calorie food.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 25.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Ahold Smarties Candy
  • "You can actually taste the different flavors and they are nicely wrapped to fit into your jean pockets for on the go" in 1 review
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My childhood! says my tongue, enjoying the flavors of the chalky sour sweetness of this product. An affordable oldie but goodie, I don't know if people eat these anymore. It's like, who eats Necco wafers? But I love them, along with a lot of old fashioned goodness.
Kaitlyn P.
Honestly live the fact that there are giant sized smarties. I always seem to go through the little ones like nothing, so the giant ones are really awesome, because I feel like they last WAY longer!! And they taste just the same! I just wish they had the white ones in giant size. every pack I've ever had never has any white ones. :/
cherylirene m.
Oh smarties how I dislike thee lol!!! When I was a kid this was the last candy I would ever want to eat let alone buy at the store!! The flavors were not good and the texture reminded me of chalk I wouldn't recommend this candy unless you don't like sweet candy!!!
Alexis P.
Grimes, IA
I like these! The only thing I cant stand is how they changed the flavors in the past couple years! They used to be very good but now I don't like them as much as I did when I was younger.
Taylor S.
Fresno, CA
These really take me back to my childhood. I love the little personal rolls full of different colors and flavors. Great for kids parties they are always a hit!!
Mercy Gail T.
Medford, OR
I love smarties so why not have giant one. This would be great to give kids on Halloween it makes it tons more fun getting candy that's not chocolate
Ana O.
These are good to have as a snack. You can actually taste the different flavors and they are nicely wrapped to fit into your jean pockets for on the go
Delia S.
Gas, KS
One of my favorite go to candies. For extra bonus, put them in the fridge for tasty cold sensation. They never go stale an very affordable.
Hannah M.
BEL AIR, MD
Smarties are my go to candy. Yes, they're pretty much pure sugar, but I absolutely love popping them in my mouth any time.
Kaitlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
YUM! I love smarties and the giant ones are so fun! THe only downside is that they make my teeth hurt (sugar content).