BY SIMPLY ENJOY

Ahold® Simply Enjoy® Tiramisu European-Style Wafer Rolls.
Gourmet cookies with an indulgent creme filling. see more...

• Would these be good with Maple coffee? Hmmm I wonder!!!?!?1 Answers
  • What else does this go well with?4 Answers
  • Where in my state could I purchase the wonderful sweet tr...5 Answers
V Chor P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I would love to say these snacks here are super delicious with ice cream!!! It just gives that extra crunch to it. You can find these at your local walmart or any asian super market, where they Carry all different kinds
Of flavor! I would recommend these treat anyone!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I really like these Wafer Rolls, they taste very delicious and I like to eat them with my coffe, ice cream, hot chocolate, milk and also dipping them into whipped cream and is yummy yummy.
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
I never really liked these. to me I'd rather have cookies with my hot chocolate or anything else you would put these it. I'm not big on food getting soggy. they taste good but never saw the point in them.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
These are the best! Ah, every time I buy them they never last more than a few minutes. I love dipping them into the whipped cream in my iced coffee or frappe .
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
These are really great! They are so delicate and make a great small treat! My kids love them, too! They also are a great for dipping in milk, cocoa, or coffee!
Jordan H.
Oviedo, FL
In love with these wafers!!! when i found out that that walmart was carrying these in tiramisu i almost died! i recommend these to everyone with a side of milk
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ooohh. I love these with hot tea or coca or coffee. It stick them in my kids hot coco in the whip cream at a straw they love it. They taste so good.
gandhy m.
Quincy, MA
Perfect with hot coffee of chocolate, i love how crunchy is and is not that sweet, perfect for unsweeten coffee and to just add a touch of sugar
libby p.
What more can I say other than they are light, chocolatey and delicious. If you are in a store, looking for a sweet snack, pick these up !
Sofia C.
Let me tell you... If you have a sweet tooth this will cure it. Lol But seriously it's the perfect dessert and/or late night snack 😉😉
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Where in my state could I purchase the wonderful sweet treat. ? ( Lynn ,Massachusetts)
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
What else does this go well with?
Sofia C.
Would these be good with Maple coffee? Hmmm I wonder!!!?!?