BY AHOLD

Root beer Barrels.
Artificially flavored hard candy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 60.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
*A fat free food. see more...

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are absolutely CLASSIC! These tasty little candies are a great hard candies to keep on your desk at work or in your purse for blood sugar dipping emergencies. The funny thing about these candies is that they literally taste EXACTLY like root beer! It's like taking a swig of flat root beer, but in the best way. I've been buying these for years and they consistently taste the same. I really appreciate that the manufactures keep things consistent.
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
The Ahold Roots Beer Barrels are absolutely delicious. They bring back all the nostalgia that came along with being a young kids rifling through my Halloween candy to find these and my other faves. The flavor hasn't changed since those days, and neither has the quality. Love them!!
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
stacy e.
These are the best root beer barrel candies. I love root beer. I like to crush these and incorporate into cakes also. Wonderful. I love root beer barrels! My favorite drink is actually root beer but these candies, you can only have so many before your mouth goes numb but they are still really good.

Kari R.
Madison, CT
I'm 30, but my mom still brings these for me to entertain me during church. I love them. I wouldn't buy them for myself, but they are a fun diversion and delicious.
LaTosha D.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
Sooooo yummmmy I love hard candies and I love root beer so these make the perfect treat for me!!!!!!!!!!