BY AHOLD

Real Mayonnaise.
Rich in omega-3 ALA*.
See nutrition facts for fat and saturated fat content.
30 fl oz (887ml). see more...

Lupitaa R.
Ahold Mayo is great! Love making salad with it! My favorite is potatoe salad! Love making it as a side with roasted chicken or beef with veggies on the side. Yumm!
Donyela A.
Nasty It is just too oily! I like mayonnaise on all my sandwiches, burgers and etc. but I hated this brand.
Brent A.
Winterset, IA
I am not a fan of real mayo. It has a horrible flavor and after taste that I can't stand to eat or have in my mouth.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Yummy mayo ... I use it in every thing tuna eggs instant potatoes and I even use it in my hime cooked pinto beans
Bobbi K.
I prefer to get a name brand. This is not to bad if they don't have what you are looking for.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
We use this all the time! It tastes like any other brand. Great for the price!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
This is great for spreading on sandwhiches or on bread for grilled cheese. tasty and very healthy
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Very different flavor but it is OOBER healthy and a large container for the price. well worth the cost and my family loves it. we definitely would buy again!
Maria Q.
l love to use this product.....making salad with it. its also very healthy and the price is worth it for big container. l would buy this again
Ashley C.