BY AHOLD

Ahold™ Pudding Snacks Tapioca.
Made with real nonfat milk.
Good source of calcium.
4 3.5oz snacks.
Amount per serving.
Calories 120.
Needs no refrigeration.
No preservatives. see more...

• "I always buy it for him!" in 1 review
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I love tapioca pudding. I really enjoy these in individual servings so I can control my portions and also easily transport them. These have a decent amount of tapioca balls, similar products seem to be lacking in the tapioca balls department.
Rachel P.
Really not a fan at all. I don't like the flavor or texture at all. My dad on the other hands LOVES this pudding. I always buy it for him! i am giving the review a 3/5 because that's in the middle, he loves it i dislike it.
Tammy M.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the only pudding me and m y 5 year old granddaughter likes. We love to add bananas sometime to it and whip cream. But its always best by it self. Will always buy.
Geraldine S.
I'm obsessed with Tapioca Pudding. This brand is delicious and satisfies my cravings every now and then. I like putting it in the fridge & eating it cold.
Alyssa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Besides chocolate pudding, I gotta say that tapioca pudding is delicious!!! Especially when it's been chilled in the refrigerator, cold pudding is awesome!
Lesa T.
I love pudding. If I could I would eat it everyday. These are awesome because they're reasonable priced and satisfies me !
Cailan H.
Mmm I love me some tapioca pudding! Is it made out of fish eggs? i doubt it but if it is then fish eggs are delish!
kelli b.
Narragansett, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best ever tapioca pudding that I've ever tried! It's creamy and delidious and makes the perfect treat !
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We do not have a giant here but I did used to shop at giant and their products are pretty good
Kristin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Sp yummy and great whn frozen yes frozen makes a great frozen treat as well as just cold
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
So...what does "tapioca" actually taste like??? I have some oral sensory issues and I like to know what type of sensations my mouth will experience when placing edibles inside.