BY AHOLD

Pixy Stix®.
Candy filled fun straws.
Artificially flavored candy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 60.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Glory A.
These are so old but a classic and I have yet to meet a kid who has not liked them. As an adult I rarely have one but occasionally I can't deny myself some pixy stix, These are very inexpensive and I would recommend them, These take me back to a wonderful place ...childhood
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
Can never go wrong with pixie stixs! They only bad part is when they accidently touch your tongue and the paper gets all soggy. Lol That's the only downfall, other than that they are yummy and very inexpensive.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS
I don't think you ever outgrow a occasional pixy stix. They have been around for years and a easy snack to keep in the glove box for those moments you need to hand a child a special snack.
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
These are the bomb! Pixie Sticks are an old school candy head treat!! I have eaten these all my life.. Only catch is u have to find out the trick on how to get all of the powder out!! I love the different flavors and the melt in your mouth taste!!
Christy B.
PIxy Stix are great. They're fun to have as a trip down memory lane. They usually have them at stores such as Walmart
Shana S.
Street, MD
Pixxy Stix the sugary powder candy we all would pour into our mouths as kids and get our sugar rush buzz! Lol a classic candy.
Alexis Y.
Conyers, GA
Im pretty sure every kid loved pixie sticks growing up! And when you got the giant ones it was the best day on earth!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love this candy. I know it's very unhealthy, but I love to pour the sugary yum into my mouth and savor the sweet taste.
Teri W.
Farmington, NM
One of my favorite candies. I just has some the other day at a friend birthday party. I forgot how fun and yummy they are
katie w.
Chesaning, MI
Omg i love these so much i want to buy them in like a five pound bag lol but that would be one hell of a sugar rush....