BY AHOLD

Pixy Stix®.
Candy filled fun straws.
Artificially flavored candy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 60.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can never go wrong with pixie stixs! They only bad part is when they accidently touch your tongue and the paper gets all soggy. Lol That's the only downfall, other than that they are yummy and very inexpensive.
Glory A.
These are so old but a classic and I have yet to meet a kid who has not liked them. As an adult I rarely have one but occasionally I can't deny myself some pixy stix, These are very inexpensive and I would recommend them, These take me back to a wonderful place ...childhood
Brenda D.
Colony, KS
I don't think you ever outgrow a occasional pixy stix. They have been around for years and a easy snack to keep in the glove box for those moments you need to hand a child a special snack.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I love these as a kid they taste so good I remember the taste in my mouth every time I would eat one so sugary and sweet can't wait to get some of these at the store
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
These are the bomb! Pixie Sticks are an old school candy head treat!! I have eaten these all my life.. Only catch is u have to find out the trick on how to get all of the powder out!! I love the different flavors and the melt in your mouth taste!!
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
Pixy Stix were my favorite growing up and now my kids love them. I think as I have gotten older my taste are a bit different. Its so sweet I can't eat as much.
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great to give as treats to kids. When i work at summer day camp the kids love these! They are always happy when we give them to them.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
Love Pixy Stix!! Used to get all hyped on these as a kid! My students bring them to school sometimes and it's hard to tell them no!
Shana S.
Street, MD
Pixxy Stix the sugary powder candy we all would pour into our mouths as kids and get our sugar rush buzz! Lol a classic candy.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love this candy. I know it's very unhealthy, but I love to pour the sugary yum into my mouth and savor the sweet taste.