Ahold Peach Rings Candy uploaded by Mallory E.

BY AHOLD

Ahold® Peach Rings.
Artificially flavored candy. see more...

Abby K.
Sweet, not to sweet though, gummy, and just sooooo delicious! I love them. The first time I ever tried then was when I was in Hawaii when I was 4, now I always ask to get these
Autumn R.
Walcott
I don't like peaches but I like these! They're so sweet and yummy tasting. It's not too over bearing while also not being too subtle. It's the perfect snack. I will continue to buy these and recommend them to people!
Rain K.
Las Cruces, NM
These are so so good, I don't think I can say enough good things about these. I love anything peachy, and these are perfect. They do actually taste like peaches! It's not overly chewy or sweet, which I love!
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
At first I thought these would be really nasty but the my fiancé had me try them because he really likes them and I found out there delicious and I eat them when I get a chance to get to the store to buy them I would recommend trying them
Vianca S.
orlando, FL
I have to give these a 5 star rating, the flavor of peach is amazing, with crystals of sugar on top. if you like sweet candy that isn't to over powering these are it.
hanna y.
La Mesa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Right when you open these, you can smell the peachy flavour. These are really good, they taste like peaches and are soft and chewy. I buy these at Walmart for my kids to have sometimes.
Crystal L.
Peach rings are to die for. These are also my favorite candies! Anything peach honestly. I used to eat these when I was a little girl with my grandma. Still my favorites till this day.
Natalie B.
These are my favorite! I can eat these all dayyy!!! They're super cheap and the flavor is amazing. I'm a huge peach fan and this is a perfect craving satisfier.
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
This reminds me of my childhood l. My mom would get these for us. Taste good to the last ring, love mixing it with other candies as well.
allieee p.
Peach rings!!!! When I turned 8 my sister used 2 Peach rings to make an "8" and that's when I started to love these things! So yummy!