Ahold Pastel Mints Candy

by Ahold

Ahold® Pastel Mints Candy.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 150.
Fat 0g*, 0%.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahold Pastel Mints Candy!
Lakewood, CA
When I was little I used to refer to these candies as "wedding mints" because every 90's wedding had these by the handful! Now I have to admit they're one of my guilty pleasures when it comes to candies.
I've eaten these since I was little. They always had them in a dish at baby showers. I still love them! They have a light minty flavor!
Allendale, MI
These are great for any occassion whether it be baby shower wedding etc. they are a great addition to the tables.
Great fillers for stocking stuffers and for goodie bags. these mint candies are great for keeping around the house too
Shelton, CT
I remember eating these growing up a small child. My grandmother would make sure she had a dish of them every time I visited.
Prestonsburg , Ky
These are great for baby showers, wedding showers, or even birthday parties!! I see a lot of people use these as favors. They have a great taste and just melt in your mouth like butter!! Did I mention it was fat-free??
Port Angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these mints soo much! They are perfect to pour in a cute bowl and leave out for quests. They just melt in your mouth. I've been eating these for years.

Looking for your answer?