BY AHOLD

Ahold® Pastel Mints Candy.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 150.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Jody M.
Jody M.
I've eaten these since I was little. They always had them in a dish at baby showers. I still love them! They have a light minty flavor!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
I remember eating these growing up a small child. My grandmother would make sure she had a dish of them every time I visited.
Emma s.
Emma s.
Great fillers for stocking stuffers and for goodie bags. these mint candies are great for keeping around the house too
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
These are great for any occassion whether it be baby shower wedding etc. they are a great addition to the tables.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
When I was little I used to refer to these candies as "wedding mints" because every 90's wedding had these by the handful! Now I have to admit they're one of my guilty pleasures when it comes to candies.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Prestonsburg , Ky
These are great for baby showers, wedding showers, or even birthday parties!! I see a lot of people use these as favors. They have a great taste and just melt in your mouth like butter!! Did I mention it was fat-free??
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I love these mints soo much! They are perfect to pour in a cute bowl and leave out for quests. They just melt in your mouth. I've been eating these for years.