BY AHOLD

Old Fashioned Oats.
100% natural.
Smart for your Heart™!
See back of tube for information about the relationship between dietary saturated fat and cholesterol and the risk of coronary heart disease.
Amount per serving.
Calories 150.
Healthy Ideas™. see more...

Caiti P.
Clearwater, FL
Okay so the particular brand (giant) shown in this picture is not my favorite. I know that it's just oats but I can feel a difference in taste and texture especially when added to my protein shakes. I don't know what it is but I just don't like the store brands oats.
Lauren B.
Larksville, PA
So many possibilities with these yummy oats!! I primarily use them two different ways. one is for oatmeal for my kids in the morning. I cook them with soy milk and add some cinnamon or bananas or really any fruit. Second way is in a smoothie for myself which helps with snacking. A+!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This contain has lasted me for quite some time now. Usually use when baking oatmeal raisin cookies. Every so often might boil a little water & make actually oatmeal with it, put a little sugar. Fairly inexpensive. I'd recommend if you don't want to go with a brand name.
Samantha T.
This oatmeal is so versatile. You can heat it up and take it on the go or cook it old fashion Style on the stove. I love putting it in a crockpot and adding spices and fruit. This oatmeal is healthy and filling!
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like oats, i was raised up on eating oats almost every week we had oats so it has remained a staple in my household as well , eat it every other day
molly k.
Great classic breakfast! I love making this and adding my own flavors, also great for oatmeal cookies and granola!
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is a very good quality I really recommend this product is think u should try it
Anita B.
Laurelton , NY
Great for breakfast ! I just add brown sugar or sweet milk and fruits such as blueberries and other fruits
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
This is so tasty. Such a quick and easy breakfast. I add fruits such as blueberries, bananas in mine.
amanda V.
Old fashion oars are the best. So delicious and so quick to make. A must for a fullfilling breakfast
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite thing to eat them with??
Taylor K.
Is this certified kosher?