BY AHOLD

Old Fashioned Oats.
100% natural.
Smart for your Heart™!
See back of tube for information about the relationship between dietary saturated fat and cholesterol and the risk of coronary heart disease.
Amount per serving.
Calories 150.
Healthy Ideas™. see more...

Lauren B.
Larksville, PA
So many possibilities with these yummy oats!! I primarily use them two different ways. one is for oatmeal for my kids in the morning. I cook them with soy milk and add some cinnamon or bananas or really any fruit. Second way is in a smoothie for myself which helps with snacking. A+!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This contain has lasted me for quite some time now. Usually use when baking oatmeal raisin cookies. Every so often might boil a little water & make actually oatmeal with it, put a little sugar. Fairly inexpensive. I'd recommend if you don't want to go with a brand name.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This oatmeal is so versatile. You can heat it up and take it on the go or cook it old fashion Style on the stove. I love putting it in a crockpot and adding spices and fruit. This oatmeal is healthy and filling!
Caiti P.
Clearwater, FL
Okay so the particular brand (giant) shown in this picture is not my favorite. I know that it's just oats but I can feel a difference in taste and texture especially when added to my protein shakes. I don't know what it is but I just don't like the store brands oats.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
like oats, i was raised up on eating oats almost every week we had oats so it has remained a staple in my household as well , eat it every other day
molly k.
Great classic breakfast! I love making this and adding my own flavors, also great for oatmeal cookies and granola!
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is a very good quality I really recommend this product is think u should try it
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Great for breakfast ! I just add brown sugar or sweet milk and fruits such as blueberries and other fruits
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
These taste so good and it's so easy to make. Just put honey and apples and bam breakfast is served.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
This is so tasty. Such a quick and easy breakfast. I add fruits such as blueberries, bananas in mine.
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
Favorite thing to eat them with??
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
Is this certified kosher?