Ahold Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese

by Ahold

Ahold??? Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Naturally Aged Over 6 Months.
Excellent Source Of Calcium.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
Calories 110.
Fat 9g, 14%.
See nutrition facts for saturated fat content.
Net wt 24 oz (1 lb 8 oz) 680g.

Is this super sharp cheddar or is it more on the mild side?
Cheese I love cheese it so good I love to try this kind if I could get one thanks again ncc
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Ahold Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Indiana, PA
I find this cheese is just as good as brand name cheese. Still great taste and quality. I don't notice a difference compared to brand products.
Fayetteville, NC
This cheese is sooo good! I love the taste, its not too tart like some sharp cheeses get, really good cubed up on a tray or shredded in a meal
This is a pretty great brand of inexpensive cheese. Some lower cost cheddars are not great, or have a weird texture. This one's yummy, though.
Winchester, VA
I have never been disappointed in this brand for any dairy item and the cheddar is very good with a good bite and smooth on the tongue.
Latham, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Highly recommend it. taste is great- like with milky feeling. Great on all things. I usually take a slice and put it on top on soup.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Really good on sandwiches and crackers good snack during the day and always get good deals on these too find them in a lot of stores
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Nice taste especially with crackers. Makes for a nice snack/treat in the mid afternoon. Price is good at a great quality cheese.
Dillsburg, PA
I love cheese and this is really good! Comes in assorted flavors and an easy on the go snack! Add some crackers and there ya go!
Anoka, MN
We are cheese eaters and we love this kind of cheese and just about use it on anything. very good and lot it that is for sure.
Meridian, MS
If your a cheese lover like we are then you already know that this cheese is awesome!! it goes perfect on cheese toast!!