BY AHOLD

Ahold™ Carme Flavoredl Mini Rice Snacks.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 60.
Fat 0g, 0%.
Sat fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 110mg, 5%.
Total carb 13g, 4%. see more...

Natalie S.
Such a great alternative to the quaker oats kind. I love the caramel flavoring and I felt it's a quick healthy snack this. I think that this is very cost-efficient and made for people that like to snack while still maintaining their weight, without the guilt.
Sam R.
These are good I am at WinCo you can buy me any food store he liked the different flavors and varieties they have many they have to try it once they have them in the chip they're all good
Brittany J.
My mom used to buy these for me when I was a child. I loved these and asked for them all the time. They satisfy your sweet tooth and relatively healthy.
Gabriella J.
My favorite snack!! Healthy and inexpensive!! I buy them every week!! If I forget then my kids remember! They love them too
DAFFNE W.
Avon park , FL
Wonderful and delicious can not eat more than one. its caramel, its crunchy its a superb combination. a must try
Aldana R.
Hamden, CT
These are my favorite healthy snack! Its perfect for when you need a sweet fix but dont want to over do it
Savannah H.
Norton, VA
These are one of my favorite snacks. The taste isn't too sweet either so it's not overwhelming.
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
These are wonderful for an on the go mom or person. Delicious and food for you, would buy!
Victoria S.
Covington, LA
Sooo yummy and fresh! The caramel is easily the best flavor too 😍 We keep these around!
Ashley M.
Azle, Tx
These are one of my families favorite snacks. Great taste and healthy too!! Love them.
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
I'm always looking for a healthy snack. Is this considered a healthy alternative? Does it have a good flavor?
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
It does have good flavor. They're 60 calories per piece.
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
How are these compared to the quaker ones?
Annie N.
Which grocery store can I find these at? I've never seen them? I am not a huge fan of the Quaker ones but I'm always up for trying new products!
Mary S.
Burleson, TX
How do these taste? And what is the consistency like? I'm trying to find healthier snack options for myself.