BY AHOLD

Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Artificially flavored vanilla ice cream between chocolate wafers.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 110.
Fat 4.5g, 7%.
Sat fat 2.5g, 11%.
Low sodium 60mg, 2%.
Total carb 15g, 5%.
12-2.25 fl oz sandwiches (66ml) - 27 fl oz (798ml)
12 sandwiches. see more...

• Have you had your Giant Ice Cream Sandwiches today?6 Answers
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I live them even if they store brand a lot of time you want something sweet but our on a budget and you can't afford it but you make a expection because you know they delicious and its a good buy...and portion are great as well.
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
My kids an family devour these, i admit i cant eat just one! its a guilty pleasure. great on a hot day or even a cold one by the fire with a special someone! the best sandwich ever!
Cate R.
Giant Ice Cream Sandwiches........ Today would be a great day to treat yourself to an ice cream sandwich.... Any day... I love them! I think I just might go get one myself.. Or a box!
Kassandra D.
My favorite thing to have with me on a hot sunny day or a trip to the park. I love it, my younger siblings love it, ice cream sandwiches are the best treat!
Ashley G.
Wantagh, NY
These ice cream sandwiches are great! Sometimes a regular ice cream sandwich is too small but these are the perfect size and of course they taste great too.
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
I absolutely love ice cream sandwiches. They are so good. I eat this on summer days or winter days. Can't go wrong. :)
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
These are great snack.they taste great on a hot day. My family loves him. You can't go wrong with the price
Brenna W.
The mini ones are good for little kids because they don't have as much sugar as the regular size.
Jessica R.
Mattawan, MI
I've always been a big fan of ice cream sandwiches! But this brand is one of my favorites!
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
You can never go wrong with ice cream sandwiches they are so good and creamy
Cate R.
Have you had your Giant Ice Cream Sandwiches today?