Ahold Low Fat Graham Crackers Cinnamon uploaded by crystal j.

BY AHOLD

Ahold™ Low Fat Cinnamon Graham Crackers.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
Calories 140.
Low fat 2g, 3%.
Sat fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 140mg, 6%.
Total carb 28g, 9%. see more...

Isabella S.
Beverly, MA
I used this to make s'mores brownies for my influenster eats! It was amazing and I use these for smores all the time. They are really cheap and I bought them at stop and shop. I would definitely recommend these
Laney G.
These are perfect and I enjoy these. Graham crackers are the best and have the best flavor. You can even use these as s'mores which is even better. And i love just eating them plain.
Paola C.
Elizabeth, NJ
WHo doesn't love a good graham cracker.! I have eaten this with string cheese and it taste absolutely amazing. Have also eating this with s'mores and many other things. They even taste good by themselves.
Dina G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
These are the best.i love to put nutella,Hershey chocolate spread jam anything tastes awesome on cinnamon honey grahams they are even awesome by them selves.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
These are great just to snack on or even for s'mores I love cinnamon so these really hit the taste bud good and they aren't expensive so that's great to
Christine F.
Cinnamon gram crackers cannot go wrong! They are so versatile and perfect when you just want something a little sweet without being horrible for you
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
These are perfect for those s'mores that you are gonna make around the fire! Big enough to fit everything underneath it and still be clean
crystal j.
These are so delicious I actually like this brand better than the brand name brand I love them with s'mores or just a dip in my coffee
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
Love these graham crackers! I eat them all the time as a snack with some peanut butter. I like the sweetness of the cinnamon on top
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Gotta love graham crackers. They're great for snacking, giving to the kids as snacks, and for spreading with toppings and eating.