BY AHOLD

Ahold™Light Lemon Nonfat Yogurt.
With other natural flavors.
Vitamin A & D added.
1/3 fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Probiotic: supports immunity & digestive health.
Amount per serving.
Calories 100.
Healthy Ideas™. see more...

Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Yogurt is a great snack at home for kids and adults. I like the sweet but tart lemon flavor . If is filling and satisfying and pairs well with an apple or sliced banana . You can put this in a smoothie, protein shake or parfait with granola. It is also good to freeze for an hour or two hours for a frozen yogurt treat.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I love yogurt and eat it everyday. This one was interesting, I love lemon so I decided to give this a try and my goodness it was really good. Affordable and yummy! If you through a little honey and oat granola on top its the perfect healthy snack.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Very tasty yogurt. Very affordable and easy to find in stores. Delicious treat to have. Very healthy and won't spoil your diet. I love this yogurt. I would repurchase. I highly recommend this product
Maria G.
I've had these and they are great. I love the creaminess I love how rich the taste is. it's not gross like some yogurt. every time I go to giant I look for them I always love trying new flavors. I recommend it to people because the size is great so its not too much or too little
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
These yogurts are great. Just as creamy and flavorful as any other brand. You also get more for your money! I like the ones that have little pieces of fruit in them and the apple pie one is the absolute best! Definitely recommend if looking for a less expensive compromise.
Mary L.
Of all the lemon yogurts that I've ever tried, this is the best one yet. The fact that I have a Giant food within walking distance of me and that it cost .49 cents is a plus. I've tried Yoplait, Dannon, and Chobani's lemon yogurt and this brand is better than those name brands.
Abby J.
Grasonville, MD
I really enjoy this yogurt. I compared it to Chobani and it was very similar in sugar and protein content. Plus, the taste is almost exactly the same in every flavor. What is best is that it is cheaper than Chobani too!
Rebecca L.
This isn't to bad actually! I accidentally bought this at the store and didn't notice it tell I got home well one day I was super hungry and this was super great!
Sarah M.
Alexandria, KY
I personally love this brand. Not only does it taste great, but it gives me the energy I need for everyday activities. It also doesn't taste bad, most yogurts have a gross after taste but this one does not at all.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
Not a big fan of lemon yogurts, but this one was good. I have had other flavors in this brand and let me tell you that this brand is good if not better then the other name brands that you pay more for!
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
Has anyone had this
Viana P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What's the texture like?
Sukhneet  K.
What other flavors are there?
Josie H.