BY AHOLD #32 in Seafood

Ahold® Jumbo Cooked Shrimp.

Peeled & deveined tail-on.

Quality guaranteed.

26-30 shrimp per pound.

Amount and % daily value per serving.

*A low fat, saturated fat free food.

165mg cholesterol.

Calories 80.

Low fat 1g*, 2%.

Sat fat 0g*, 0%.

Sodium 190mg, 8%.

Total carb 0g, 0%. see more...

Jasmine H.
Columbus , OH
Soo yummy! Super easy to cook just throw it on the grill with some shrimp seasoning and it only takes a few minutes. Amazing for my shrimp enchiladas. Great quality for a even better price. I would buy it a million times again!
Diamon M.
Tallahassee, FL
I️ have never used this brand but in all my seafood shrimp dishes I️ pack with shrimp that comes in a package it gives me a chance to add all the flavor I️ want. And since the shrimp are frozen they still have the freshness to them
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Best shrimps ever if you want to make a garlic sauce pasta made it today with some fresh garlic olive oil hot sauce white wine cilantro pepper flakes! Shrimps don’t shrink and so easy to make sooooo recommend this
Lizeth V.
This shrimp was very delicious . I only had to heat it up a little bit with olive oil and chopped garlic! It was actually surprising it was good and for a good price! I’ll definitely recommend it in case you want to fix something quick and feel like eating seafood!
Ashley P.
Simi Valley , CA
Great for a quick glamorous looking dinner, add to any pasta or meat dish, with rice, add some garlic and butter and your good to go
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
Delicious shrimp ready for any type of food prep. Once you thaw them out enjoy them as is or and then to any meal
Amillia C.
Bedford
I think they turned out good and were pretty good size. They weren’t tiny, and were actually a nice size shrimp.
Tamana S.
I added these to my pasta dish the other day and they taste pretty good! They are moist and are not too dry when added to pasta. Make sure not leave in the pan for more than a minute though, because they will be overlooked very quickly. Overall a decent purchase!
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Me encantan! Son super frescos y deliciosos! están listos para comer y te quedaran ganas de comerte los que pidas y muchos más!