BY AHOLD #7 in Honey

Grade A.
Amount per serving.
Calories 60. see more...

Shante J.
Do you know what I love about this honey! This honey is so sweet and delicious. I love to add honey with some nice tea. I also like to add honey to sweeten chicken. Honey is also an antibacterial which is pretty great. Honey is also good to add with cereal too. I really enjoy this brand!-Shante James
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Perfectly cute honey bottle.  Often on sale, great flavorful sweet honey taste, and great value for the buck! Will buy again!  I use tons of honeys when I can't get my organic local kind I reach for this to bring to my office and it never lets me down. :)
Taylor G.
I've never really been that into honey, until I found a fantastic recipe on pinterest! It included honey in energy oat balls and I've become obsessed! Not only can I use it in my favorite snack, but it also makes a fantastic face mask! So hydrating for your skin!
Allie A.
Charlotte
I love using he honey in my hot tea. I usually put this in my tea along with lemon and it is delicious and helps me to relax after a long or stressful day. Great tasting honey and it’s never too expensive either. I love how cute the bottle is too! Ahold Honey Pure Clover
Alexa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who wouldn't love honey served in a little bear? It's the same fun packaging as the name brand with a lower price, something I can definitely get behind. I bake with it (banana oat muffins, etc.) and use it in my tea when I have a cold. For both purposes, this honey works beautifully.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
I put this on everything I put it on bread bagels oatmeal can't make anything to sweet you can get it at any store and I would recommend it because it's not expensive.
Nikki M.
Auburn
I love this honey. I use it for my hot tea, spread some on bread, put it in with my overnight oats and pretty much anything I can think of. The flavor is really rich yet smooth, it makes my tea sweet but not too sweet. I would recommend this tea for sure.
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
I decided to love honey. I use it mostly on peanut butter sandwiches. It's a little pricey for not a big bottle but you don't use a lot. Use it with crock pot recipes. I would definitely buy again. My kids love it as well.
hannah p.
Scottdale, PA
Honey is amazing on everything! I put it in my tea, on my English muffins, my fruit, etc. It’s so healthy and you can be sure it’s pure, it gives everything a sweeter taste!
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so good! I love using it for tea, water, bread, and also in my homemade face masks I use! It's a great moisturizer for the skin and i't's also an antiseptic. Go buy some and see for yourself! It's cheap, and it can serve for many purposes. I usually buy mine either at Target, or any local grocery store.
Alexa C.