BY AHOLD

Gummi Bears.
Naturally and artificially flavored candy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 130.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Taste just like any other gummy bear brand but cost less. Some "off brands" don't taste the same but this one definitely does!
Shaniya S.
Shaniya S.
Mcdonough, GA
Eh, these gummy bears could be better. The flavors taste odd after a while and they're slightly hard. Not a fan.
moiya w.
moiya w.
Omgggggggg i really love gummy bears they are so good i don't think i met any one that never liked gummy bears is that weird
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
I have never really been a fan of gummy bears. They are so difficult to chew and they really do not have any flavor. I think they are a waste of calories. Might as well eat something sweeter and more delicious if you want candy.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
I love these gummies they are 0 fat and taste great. They also are fun to eat. They are great for road trips to keep the kiddos happy.
Montika C.
Montika C.
Bakersfield, CA
I haven't tried this brand of gummy bears yet. However I haven't had one I disliked yet. I keep a candy dish full of them always.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the gummie bear they are good all my kids like them i always have a them on my table for my kids when they get home from school. but most people don't like gummy bears at all but i like them a lot
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
I've had these multiple times, but usually only when the brand I prefer isn't available. They just don't have the same flavor punch that I like so much. They aren't bad gummi bears, but they just aren't as good.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Norman Park, GA
I just ate a 5lb bag of these and I still want more. These are too good. My family loves these.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I love gummy bears to begin with so these are really yummy. They are fat free which is great! Sweet enough to stop a craving, but with no guilt.