BY AHOLD

Goetze's Caramel Creams®.
Artificially flavored candy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 130.
Fat 3g, 5%.
*A fat free food. see more...

Erin S.
My absolute favorite candy!! I love anything caramel but the cream in the middle gives it such a unique flavor. My grandma always used to have these when I was a kid so there is a nostalgia factor there too. Both these and the long cow tails are delicious! IF you haven't tried them DO IT! You wont be disappointed.
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
These are actually very good. I am not a caramel fan, but once in a blue moon, I will want a little bit.. I'll buy these, and that white thing in the middle, is my absolute favorite part!! It goes very well with the caramel, and it prevents the caramel from being overpowering.
Gabriella D.
North Haven, CT
These are so good me and my mom eat them all the time they have a great flavor you can buy them at dollar tree or Walmart or any store and there a great value I will be purchasing them again there that good I would recommend them to everyone
Gina M.
My mother not so secretly LOVES caramel creams. When I discovered them years ago she admitted to why we don't keep them in the house. They're ADDICTING! I do keep them in my desk at work, but you can't eat just one. The sweet cream in the center of the chewy caramel is just enough of a sweet kick.
Samantha H.
i absolutely love these things! the price on them is so good and the cream in the middle is amazing! i eat them all the time. you can usually find the bigger bags on a really good sale! they're a great sweet tooth saver and i always keep a bag in the fridge :)
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
These caramel creme candies are really good. I have to watch my sugar intake so I've had to discipline myself to only eat one or two at a time. Good price point for the amount you buy. They aren't my favorite candy but I do enjoy them on occasion whenever I'm in the mood for them.
Jomary R.
This are the best caramel in the whole world! The best part? Everything!! I think you can find them in almost anywhere. They are a delicious combination of chewy caramel and a creamy center. They don't have an alternative: they're unique! Definitely a good purchase!
Brianna M.
Belcamp, MD
I looooove these they are soo good one og my favorite candy and this brand actually tastes like the real brand the cream is sweet and the caramel is chewey its great
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC
I am not ashamed to admit that I have in the past ate a whole bag! I love the chewy caramel and then when you taste the cream, its like heaven in you mouth.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are just to yummy! I can't just eat one or two of these! I'm glad they are in a small package because before I realize what I'm doing, they are gone!