BY AHOLD #93 in Gelatin & Pudding

Gelatin Snacks Variety Pack.
Orange natural flavor.

• "Can't really go wrong with a jello cup though." in 1 review
Heather D.
Dayton, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these for my son's lunch all the time. He likes the variety of flavors. I purchased them at Walmart. Great value for the price of the product. Can't go wrong with a Jell-O.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
These are great for on the go and the flavors aren't too bad either. I'm stick a sucker for the original mix you make with the powder and water. But in a pinch these are good too!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I don't like how these gel desserts taste but my four year old son loves to eat them all the time like everyday and he loves to share them as well
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Our family enjoy's this hreat snack easy to open for little kids too. I love these for a quick after dinner treat we add cool whip and gummy's.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I love gel dessert because they are convenient to eat and very delicious. i think they are great for kids because my little brother loves them.
Roxy A.
I love these. They are great fit a snack or birthday parties. We usually substitute these Jell-O snacks for ice cream and everybody loves them
Laura C.
My mom always used to buy us these. Perfect snack, and so delicious. Love how they come in cups and just remove the cover. LOVE THESE!
Tayane F.
New york, NY
They're great snack home and to take anywhere
My kids love these
I'm always buying for them
But for me , I don't like the taste of it

Amanda C.
Reminds me of school lunches. I do love these but prefer Jell-O brand instead. Can't really go wrong with a Jell-O cup though.
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
These are great for my little one, he can grab one out of the fridge and he's ready to go. He seems to enjoy all the flavors!
chastity h.
Von Ormy, TX
Are these any good for adults and kids as a snack While watching the game?