Ahold Flavored Seltzer Water Lemon Lime uploaded by Amber L.

BY AHOLD

Ahold™ Flavored Seltzer Water Lemon Lime.
With other natural flavors.
Sodium free.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 0.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Alexis L.
Newport, MI
I absolutely love the body creams, they are extremely moisturizing. I have yet to actually smell the black raspberry vanilla, but I can it imagine it being really yummy! If it sounds like a scent you'd like I say go for it!
Courtney C.
Douglas, GA
This is one of the best body creams that I have had in a really long time, It's so moisturizing that is almost feels like you won't have dry skin ever again! The scent is magical, it smells so good. A majority of my friends had to get a thing of their own after smelling mine!
Lee Ann T.
I'm a big fan of vodka/soda and this is the trick, to get flavored or add your own lemon/lime. It makes a low cal drink that is tasty!
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
Good seltzer also a good soda for vodka and mixed drinks. We also like to mix it with juice
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Great brand of flavored seltzer water but this particular flavor is my least favorite. most of the others are very good.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
Love seltzer and this flavor is delicious! The only thing is if you don't finish it in one setting it may get flat.