Ahold Fat Free Lactose Free Calcium Fortified Milk uploaded by Mérili d.

BY AHOLD #69 in Milk

Fat Free Lactose Free Calcium Fortified Milk.
Ultra-pasteurized Vitamins A & D.
66% more calcium than regular milk.
50% daily value of calcium.
Grade A.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 90, fat 0g (0%).
Healthy Ideas™. see more...

Mayra M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I purchase this for my dad as he is lactose intolerant and he really enjoys the taste of it. It tastes very similar to real milk so it gives him the opportunity to enjoy his cereal in the morning and other recipes that call for milk
Rachael M.
Great alternative to milk. I don't like milk sometimes and sometimes my tummy doesn't want milk so I go to this and this is great for all drinks
Aranza C.
Foodie Expert
this product is really delicious plus it give you energy, i love especially for the children of the house.
Kaitlin B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best milks and it is good on the stomach too for people who are lactose.
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
I have not tried this milk calcium fortified or rather i have not tried any type of milk fortified with calcium but nevertheless would be willing to try it, because i like to try new things.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Foodie Expert
I live with people who are lactose intolerant and this is great. I love milk so I don't want to not get it, and so do they. They can enjoy milk without the discomfort.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
Love this! Only milk I drink and it tastes exactly like milk too! Anyone who's lactose intolerant needs this in their kitchen
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Love this brand of lactose free milk. I tried drinking almond milk for a while but to me it doesn't even come close to normal milk. This is by far the closest taste without the lactose!
Lauren U.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
Has any lactose intolerant person actually tried this? very curious since I am lactose intolerant, but not everything is always a guarantee in some products I have tried
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
No cause some kind of bone pain? The question because often products that contain extra calcium cause kind of pain.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Foodie Expert
Deliciosa leche para los que somos intolerantes a la lactosa ademas fortalecida con calcio que mas se puede pedir yo la recomiendo
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
Foodie Expert
I've only had the Lactaid brand of lactose free milk and I love it but do other brands like generic brands taste as great?